Homepage Update: Everton 1-2 Lyon Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely thought that after the scrap we were going to win that. Then we equalised, I thought yeah we're deffo gonna win. Then they scored, same old Everton always letting me down.

It's the hope that kills you

When players brawling and fans join in is the highlight of the game then serious questions need answering.

That one moment summed up this current Everton set up. A mess of embarrassment creating disillusionment and discontent in the stands which is quickly boiling over.

Not seen the like since fans where surfing on Peter Johnston's car.

Horrendous time to support this club.
Correct. The fans are very angry at the moment. Its just not enjoyable to watch. Would normally be looking forward to Sunday but we know exactly what we are going to get and it aint good

at least the fight is covered by norwegian newspaper. headline : evertonian father with a kid on his arms is hitting Lyon-players https://www.vg.no/sport/europa-league/masseslagsmaal-under-everton-kamp/a/24167783/

Tbh I think it's covered all over the world. Every Belgian newspaper has it as the sports-front page atm. I suppose they are rather thankful after another bad Zulte-Waregem performance. Same for the Dutch papers, but swap Zulte-Waregem for Vitesse.

One of many: https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/ch...t-twee-minuten-later-de-gelijkmaker~af442d3d/

When players brawling and fans join in is the highlight of the game then serious questions need answering.

That one moment summed up this current Everton set up. A mess of embarrassment creating disillusionment and discontent in the stands which is quickly boiling over.

Not seen the like since fans where surfing on Peter Johnston's car.

Horrendous time to support this club.

This 100%.Were starting to turn into Villa in that season they went under imo.

HTTP25ldzQuZmpjZG4uY29tL3RodW1ibmFpbHMvY29tbWVudHMvV2VsbCtwbGF5ZWQrc2lyK3dlbGwrZG9uZStfNWNiZGMwMjlmNzk4YWE4NjhhNzViNjcxNjczM2Y2MDAuZ2lm.gif

Well played lads!!
Watching the game tonight, it looks like the players want Ronald Mcbollox out of our club too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.