Everton 0-2 Man.United... Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Mac for me.

I was on the verge of walking out the stadium in disgust when that tackle came in and woke the crowd up.

But overall, yet another awful day at Goodison.

Albeit the first half was a bit livelier than anyone had a right to expect after the last three performances.

Honestly, I am in despair with this club, this team.

And I have never been as disinterested in EFC.

I was going to post exactly this. And on top of it being an abject performance an injury time equaliser for Rotherham cost me an 8-fold Acca.

Jimmy Mac for me.

I was on the verge of walking out the stadium in disgust when that tackle came in and woke the crowd up.

But overall, yet another awful day at Goodison.

Albeit the first half was a bit livelier than anyone had a right to expect after the last three performances.

Honestly, I am in despair with this club, this team.

And I have never been as disinterested in EFC.
...and therein, you speak for many of us. Since the mid-late 80's (and a cameo FA Cup in 95), Everton has been consistent in being pretty crap.
Of course we'll always follow and support them, but they don't half make that support a pretty thankless attendance.

Liverpool will murder us this week.

All this season holds now is to see if we can avoid 'the dreaded drop', and quite genuinely, I am anything but convinced we can.

Pickford for me.

His distribution has improved ten fold in the last couple of games.

His shot stopping and overall command of his area is impressive for a young keeper.

Didnt stand a chance with either goal or the Mata effort that hit the post.

Feel sorry for the lad to be honest, was in an awful side last season and has come here expecting it to be easier for him and he finds himself being given MOM every week.

Pickford prevented another cricket score. Did we have a shot on target?

Sam’s tactics of 9 men behind the ball and lump it forward are just painful to see Everton try to play. Grim, predictable Allardyce football.

The RS and Spurs away next then.

Pickford for me.

His distribution has improved ten fold in the last couple of games.

His shot stopping and overall command of his area is impressive for a young keeper.

Didnt stand a chance with either goal or the Mata effort that hit the post.

Feel sorry for the lad to be honest, was in an awful side last season and has come here expecting it to be easier for him and he finds himself being given MOM every week.

I think he should throw out more often TBH as it's far more accurate than his boot - albeit the left foot is some weapon but the right has a wonky radar.

I will genuinely cry if Niasse wears the blue shirt again.

Sam’s tactics of 9 men behind the ball and lump it forward are just painful to see Everton try to play. Grim, predictable Allardyce football.

It's pretty much the same as the grim, predictable Koeman football though.

Must improve, and quickly.

Was nice to see Bolasie playing well yesterday though, beat his man every single time - shame there isn't a single player in the box though.

Why do Everton, under any manager, never ever commit more than 1-2 men in the box. Are the squad not athletic enough to bounce from box to box?

Davis was good in the first half, I kept screaming at Yannick to actually take people on because when he did do that and run into space the United lads looked concerned, I also thought Williams had a good half. However, the second half I thought they were all poor bar McCarthy really. I agreed with him coming on in principle but it was more the withdrawal of our creative players for not so creative ones I couldn't get No idea what Nikola Vlasic did to earn himself 5 votes. Pickford my man of the match again.

A cricket score? Really? Man U had 6 shots on target, including the 2 goals. I've told you a million times not to exaggerate lollol

I voted for Macca because I suspect that at the end of the season his tackles are the only thing I'll remember from that game.

This Man of the Match poll remains open till 7pm tonight - if you haven't yet voted, there's still time !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.