Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see anything else other than us getting done in the backdoor with a cactus! They will win by 4 or 5 clear goals..... So what if we have Ancelotti because we still have these spineless frauds who constantly let you done. Remember our last game getting hammered at Chelsea 4-0 without so much as a whimper. The RS are on another planet compared to them, I dont think playing at an empty Goodison will help us at all.
Is right. Just hope City beat the Arse or it will be carnage in here.

It reads how you want it to read...maybe you read everything negatively.
I read and see anything to do with us how I have done for a while...pessimistic. Many blues will agree thats what the performance of the club has done us as fans over the years. If you see different I think youve been watching a different team.

We’re down to the bare bones and haven’t kicked a ball for 3 months.

I’d imagine it will be something like this -

Pickford
Coleman Keane Holgate Digne
Sidibe Sigurdsson (if Gomes isn’t fit) Davies Bernard
Richarlison DCL

Perhaps Kean or Iwobi might get a game ahead if Sidibie but I can see Carlo trying to balance the left hand side against Robertson and Salah.

They will win the league, they deserve to, they have been the best team by a long, long way. Get it over with, and when they crow, just smile and say “Well done mate, you deserved it” they genuinely don’t know how to handle that because the are utterly devoid of any class.

Let’s move on and worry about when we will win the league not when the RS will!

They will win the league, they deserve to, they have been the best team by a long, long way. Get it over with, and when they crow, just smile and say “Well done mate, you deserved it” they genuinely don’t know how to handle that because the are utterly devoid of any class.

Let’s move on and worry about when we will win the league not when the RS will!

"Well done mate, you deserved it.

It is a shame you all can't be there."

Norwich played a friendly with Spurs and now one of their players has tested positive for COVID. Bringing th eleague back just so the RS can with their first prem league may well put football back months!

Status
Not open for further replies.