• Andre Gomes

• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lean towards Beattie as he was our record signing at the time and not only did he not deliver but I'd argue using up the money on him actually set us back quite a bit

These days we have enough money that we can at least do SOMETHING to correct a bad signing, but back then we blew the wonga on Beattie and then didn't have much recourse to fix it

Nothing against him personally of course and I wouldn't even say he was a bad player, but taking the timeframe, the money and the headaches caused by him being a duffer I think he "wins"

There is a difference between worst signing and worst value for money. Sigurdsson should not be on this list.
Why not? He’s produced some appalling performances in some of our most critical fixtures. Example. Dec 2019. Liverpool 5 Everton 2. There was one period in the second half where he didn’t touch the ball for 17 minutes. That’s not just about value for money.

Why not? He’s produced some appalling performances in some of our most critical fixtures. Example. Dec 2019. Liverpool 5 Everton 2. There was one period in the second half where he didn’t touch the ball for 17 minutes. That’s not just about value for money.

Was also our top goal scorer that same season. Siggy hasn't been the best signing, but no way is he close to being the worst.

Blown away that people think he's been worse than Davy Klassen and Bolasie who cost a combined £48 million for a total of 48 apps in all comps.

The same could be said for a number of players in the past, not consistent enough. I don’t know why he is singled out compared to other players. He is a decent squad player hence why arguably one of the best managers in the world is using him as one.

The same could be said for a number of players in the past, not consistent enough. I don’t know why he is singled out compared to other players. He is a decent squad player hence why arguably one of the best managers in the world is using him as one.
He gets singled out because of the price we paid, not the lads fault I admit, but when he's being played and hides in plain sight it gets peoples back up. Not the worst signing for me because he's had an impact over his Everton career just wish he would take control of games more because he has the quality

Status
Not open for further replies.