• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense for me this.
Cost 45m yes, he’s been here 3 full seasons, this is his 4th, so in my book that equates to 11.25m a season. He’s scored a couple of world class goals in his first season, 13 in one season under Silva and has been played regularly for Carlo this season who values him enough to make him captain and he’s popped up with a couple of important goals this season too and played in various positions for different managers.
He’s nowhere near the worst of anything in this clubs history ever.

If you knew what you were going to get from Gylfi at the time (mostly an average PL player but with a couple of game changing moments of magic every year) you’d probably pay what, 20 million for that? Of course he hasn’t been worth the 45 million but he’s done a lot better than, say, Schneiderlin and Tosun who combined cost the same as Gylfi did.

For the benefit of the young lads on here, think of the worst player we have signed in your time watching Everton.
Stephen Hughes was worse and it was the equivalent of us busting out £100M.

We couldn't afford it and he was toilet.
And Hughes was a complete utter a**ehole in person too

Nonsense for me this.
Cost 45m yes, he’s been here 3 full seasons, this is his 4th, so in my book that equates to 11.25m a season. He’s scored a couple of world class goals in his first season, 13 in one season under Silva and has been played regularly for Carlo this season who values him enough to make him captain and he’s popped up with a couple of important goals this season too and played in various positions for different managers.
He’s nowhere near the worst of anything in this clubs history ever.

The people have spoken unfortunately.

Has to be Klaassen, big enough wedge paid, big hopes, absolute failure. At least Siggy chips in with good games here and there. Davy never got out of neutral nevermind 1st gear.
I’m quite sympathetic to klaassen. I saw enough of him as Ajax captain in the Europa league to think we had a good signing. I thought he looked energetic in the Europa games at the start of the season. We started brightly, then media rooney got caught drink driving, we had a difficult run of games where we played badly... next thing you know Koeman was out, alardyce was in and klaasson never got a look in.
He was only young too. His premature balding probably disguised this fact.
It clearly never worked out, but the club was circus at the time

21st Century I’d say Sigurdsson. But pre PL...
Mickey Walsh. Or Glenn Keeley. Certainly a memorable Everton career and on a per minute basis I cannot think of worse....You weren’t there man, you weren’t there....

Status
Not open for further replies.