• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Gylfi Sigurdsson.

When you factor in his price tag, the role he was brought in to do, how far his failure to do any sort of job for us set us back... there's no other correct answer. All of the rest play in roles you don't build a side around. They didn't have anywhere near the same detrimental impact.

He's in his own stratosphere when it comes to bad signings. None of the others come close.
Nonsense for me this.
Cost 45m yes, he’s been here 3 full seasons, this is his 4th, so in my book that equates to 11.25m a season. He’s scored a couple of world class goals in his first season, 13 in one season under Silva and has been played regularly for Carlo this season who values him enough to make him captain and he’s popped up with a couple of important goals this season too and played in various positions for different managers.
He’s nowhere near the worst of anything in this clubs history ever.

Alex Cleland, John Spencer, Claus Thomsen and Danny Williamson were pretty gash. Don't think any of them cost much though
Bolasie was a total waste of money but I don't suppose any of us are surprised by his total lack of goals and assists.

Stephen Hughes - £4.5m at the time was a fortune and he was absolutely dreadful!

went for Williams from this list. Expensive and old but brought in to add stability and experience after an impressive season. Took a load of wages and Nutella before leaving for nothing. Huge waste of money with nothing in return. He’s pound for pound the worst (on this list) for me.

Nonsense for me this.
Cost 45m yes, he’s been here 3 full seasons, this is his 4th, so in my book that equates to 11.25m a season. He’s scored a couple of world class goals in his first season, 13 in one season under Silva and has been played regularly for Carlo this season who values him enough to make him captain and he’s popped up with a couple of important goals this season too and played in various positions for different managers.
He’s nowhere near the worst of anything in this clubs history ever.
Stop talking sense. It gets in the way of vendettas.

Been average, and sometimes very poor especially in comparison with what we paid for him but my God, a million miles away from our worst signing. Weve paid 50 mill between fees and wages for wasters who were never fit to play nor never fit to get on the bench.

Stephen Hughes - £4.5m at the time was a fortune and he was absolutely dreadful!

went for Williams from this list. Expensive and old but brought in to add stability and experience after an impressive season. Took a load of wages and Nutella before leaving for nothing. Huge waste of money with nothing in return. He’s pound for pound the worst for me.
By the time he left, Big Ash went pound for pound with a blue whale.

went for Williams from this list. Expensive and old but brought in to add stability and experience after an impressive season. Took a load of wages and Nutella before leaving for nothing. Huge waste of money with nothing in return. He’s pound for pound the worst for me.
Ashley´s agent´s comments on Everton not offering him a new contract were comedy gold too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.