Evening Toffees - Great day today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit like that bit in Lord of the rings, where the guy who has to be out in the hinterlands doing all the fighting keeps coming back to the king and telling him the real deal, but the king is like 'no lad I'm happy united won the leauge' cos he's stuck in his ivory tower or something.

Honestly now all joking aside how can you be made up that Manchester United won the league ? If all it really is is that it stopped Liverpool winning it then I am astounded at this smalltime mentality that some of our beloved supporters have . My grandad would be spinning in his grave .

This is a bit like that bit in Lord of the rings, where the guy who has to be out in the hinterlands doing all the fighting keeps coming back to the king and telling him the real deal, but the king is like 'no lad I'm happy united won the leauge' cos he's stuck in his ivory tower or something.

My word young feller you have painted the scene perfectly . Thats exactly how it is . If only some Evertonians knew who and what they were actually cheering for I know for a fact it would soon stop .

It reminds me of a song by that s***e band Star Sailor which goes " Your just a poor misguided fool who knows not what you do "

I forgot to mention I was watching the united game with some of my Liverpool supporting mates at the time who had spent the whole season going on about how this was their year, had I been on my own or in the pub I wouldn't have. I won't ever cheer for united again, although there are clubs I dislike more than them.

I forgot to mention I was watching the united game with some of my Liverpool supporting mates at the time who had spent the whole season going on about how this was their year, had I been on my own or in the pub I wouldn't have. I won't ever cheer for united again, although there are clubs I dislike more than them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that quote.

"Our year lid, our year". :lol:

He stood at around 5ft 11 which at 15 was no mean feat . He had lazy eyes which seemed to float around his eye sockets at will a site that made making eye contact a scientific art form . He hated scousers because like every young united supporter he was told he just had too . He claimed United had no peers in the hoolie world his father inhabited . Every weds morning whilst the other saps did the long jump me and him would exchange wannabe hooligan tales from what we had seen that weekend . His tales of parafin bob checkout . I asked Eddie Beef once ( who also is a retired hooligan , hates scousers and is from Collyhurst )

Eddie Beef and Paraffin Bob? Superble.

Kettle does sound a bit grim, but if he's anything like the similar kids at my school he'll have choked on his own vomit years ago now.

I think there should be a thread dedicated to hoolie names.

I was born a scouser, raised a blue but my mum and dad upped sticks and moved to the other side of warrington so I went to school in Urmston - about three miles from OT.

I got beaten up two or three times for being an evertonian - espec when Joe Royle scored at OT with his knee to knock them out of the cup. When the two teams were drawn together, my utd-supporting class mates reaction was 'Oh s**t!!' because we were the best team in England at the time and they were midtable at best - soon to go down. How times change....

I am surrounded by them but I will never budge an inch to the fcukers !!!!!!!

I am on your ignore list but your not on mine so I feel I have to respond

Where do you live manchester ?

If its that bad Move House then

No problem with you hating United but you seem to hate the people as well and that is dangerous

You are no better than some of the ****** in Manchester

I have had some really bad experiences in the past with supporters of your neighbours but though I dislike the club I dont hate the people

I am a manc and have worked on Merseyside and made some good friends ( Both Blue and red)

Supported United since 74 by the way

I feel sorry for you

Sweeping generalisations are really sad you really are bitter and twisted

Your not on my ignore list Neville I wouldnt even know how to activate it and anyway I dont ignore people even United supporters like you .

I am on your ignore list but your not on mine so I feel I have to respond

Where do you live manchester ?

If its that bad Move House then

No problem with you hating United but you seem to hate the people as well and that is dangerous

You are no better than some of the ****** in Manchester

I have had some really bad experiences in the past with supporters of your neighbours but though I dislike the club I dont hate the people

I am a manc and have worked on Merseyside and made some good friends ( Both Blue and red)

Supported United since 74 by the way

I feel sorry for you

Sweeping generalisations are really sad you really are bitter and twisted

See what I mean Neville your already getting personal and I havent even said two words about you . Didnt take much did it for you to revert to type . I dont hate mancunians neither do I think they are anything special . They just exist for whatever reason .

You should be proud of me . I have always backed your corner in the wool badlands . Always stuck up for the City of Liverpool when the mancs were lampooning it for the sake of a laugh at its expense which was most of the time . Dont kid yourself with this Neville feller . He hates you its just that he probably fell out the loft last christmas putting the lights back into storage hit his head on the banister and know thinks Everton are great . Please believe me when I tell you he has sung build a bonfire ....dont deny it Neville you fcuking well have !!

Sod it them Ill stand alone against these vermin on the M62 . Infact I am going to build a barrcade right now .

See what I mean Neville your already getting personal and I havent even said two words about you . Didnt take much did it for you to revert to type . I dont hate mancunians neither do I think they are anything special . They just exist for whatever reason .

Evening Badwool

Look at your two posts above mate compare each set of quotes in bold

I am not on your ignore list and I apologise for stating that. I confused you with someone else

I am not getting personal mate just defending my corner

Love peace and bananas :D

Nev I was honestly just yanking your chain . Arr riggght our kid (y)
I have lived in Manchester on two occassions and live closer to Manchester than I do Liverpool . Fact is Nev a large chunk of your support are proper blurts who need sorting out ( Not violently )

Goodluck tomorrow I think you"ll win though I will not lie I hope you get battered . I also hope all your lads come back in one piece (y)

Nev I was honestly just yanking your chain . Arr riggght our kid (y)
I have lived in Manchester on two occassions and live closer to Manchester than I do Liverpool . Fact is Nev a large chunk of your support are proper blurts who need sorting out ( Not violently )

Goodluck tomorrow I think you"ll win though I will not lie I hope you get battered . I also hope all your lads come back in one piece (y)

I know mate good to have abit of banter (y)

madferit our kid calm down calm down :D

Totally agree with the above statement in bold mate unfortunately some of our support are spoilt bastards and an embarressment

Unfortunately its the price of success

However United still have a large hardcore of real fans as we did have in the dark days of relegation in the early seventies

Anyway hope you beat the rent boys on Sat (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back