Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

...Unsworth wants the job, another defeat won’t help his ambition. I think he’s trying to find a winning combination and that effort will continue, problem is it’s looking increasingly like moving deckchairs on the Titanic.

Its almost like there's been too much choice and change that nothing has a chance to gel or work

all quiet in lyon not cheap 7euros a pint. few tourists but pretty quiet. weather got to about 64 today. working in lille tomorrow but travelling back to lyon tomorrow night. going to the ground in wednesday to try and get a few tickets.the hotel barman is going to ring up the ground tomorrow and try and get a couple of tickets, hes a season ticket holder. so fingers crossed might have a couple of spares in block 124 i think.

all quiet in lyon not cheap 7euros a pint. few tourists but pretty quiet. weather got to about 64 today. working in lille tomorrow but travelling back to lyon tomorrow night. going to the ground in wednesday to try and get a few tickets.the hotel barman is going to ring up the ground tomorrow and try and get a couple of tickets, hes a season ticket holder. so fingers crossed might have a couple of spares in block 124 i think.
Let us know how you get on with the tickets. Our group is short of one ticket so hoping to sort from the ticket office when we get there on Thursday. And if you manage to get a spare I'd happily take one!

In the Europa league is it possible to just play u23’s, or do you have to play those players named in your Europa league squad?

I’m asking because I don’t see the point of this competition now, we are already out, therefore, if we can, we should play the young players, let them get some valuable experience and let the senior team prepare for the premier league game against Watford, which we need to win.

Stek
Kenny Holgate Williams Garbutt
Beni Davies. Klassen
Vlasic. Niasse Lookman.

Mainly playing Williams because I don't want him starting Sunday. And Niasse a chance to score get his confidence up.

Pickford
Martina jags holgate baines
Schneiderlin
Lennon Rooney klassen lookman
DLC
4-1-4-1
We need width to create chances! More balls in the box to cause problems, just need DLC to be on the end of them, Lennon and kev need to play as wide as they can and push forward so Rooney an klassen can provide them with the ball that's how we need to play, these stray long balls trying to play direct the koeman way has got us in the relegation zone and out of the Europa! Now unsworth has come in the past two games you can see the difference to the way we play, wide and causing some problems. So have hope fellow blues we still have a team who can play and turn this around with the right attitude and commitment. We just need to shake out of that koeman style of play

Status
Not open for further replies.