Status
Not open for further replies.

I would go with.

Sandro
Sigurdsson Klassen Vlasic
Gueye MS
Baines Keane Jags Kenny
Pickford

If Klassen is awful again I would bring on Lookman for Klassen and move Vlasic into the center.

The result is meaningless but this game gives Unsworth a chance to look at the Koeman men and frankly playing against a French team should suit them more than the premiership.

Still hoping on a neutral section being opened.

fwiw, here's what they (OL) answered me:

Thank you for your interest in our club.

Unfortunately no sale for the general public will be open at the moment.
If an opening is made, it will be done the same day at the stadium.
No purchase online and no purchase over the phone.
Those who can buy consumer and unsecured tickets will be required to show up with their ID and proof of address.
Indeed the sale will be only for people living in France and around Lyon.
We will put a statement on our site olweb.fr the day of the match.

Thank you for your understanding and we remain at your disposal for any additional requests.

going there anyway, have no tickets

robles----------------------------------cant risk pickford

kenny holgate williams garbutt - ----------cant risk jagielka with keane already doubtful for watford, see if garbutt is up to anything
schneiderlin gylfi davies---------------------cant risk Beni

niksi sandro lookman--------------------------- pace pace and more pace

I couldn't get any of the ridiculously inadequate official allocation, but fortunately one of the guys I am travelling with has got a friend in Lyon and he purchased four at the ground last week - it appears they are readily available therefore.

All you need is a friendly and co-operative French resident to make the purchase for you, so anyone panicking about travelling without tickets merely needs to employ a bit of Scouse ingenuity to get themselves sorted!

By what i've been told, you can't buy online with a uk ip address, and with a code only entitles you to two tickets.
There's a club ticket office in city centre, so i would say get our froggy phrasebooks and this could be our best bet, or pay a frog to buy one.
Which stand/level is everbody going in ?
I got round the IP address just no code. Gonna have to be a case my best French accent for that ticket office in the centre

Where is everyone planning to go on the day of the match?

Surely there will be a square somewhere that we all plan on taking over

Status
Not open for further replies.