Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody got home end tickets available please?
If you bought them as a back stop, but have now been able to get tickets for the Everton end, I need two for a mate and his son.
Ta

Got some mates who just bought e-tickets, he says a confirmation email come through but the email with the bar code hasn't. Should it come thorugh instantly or do you have to weight for a bit?

Hi i'm looking for 3 spare tickets for Lille away for me and my two friends, in our end is highly unlikely i know but as in the above post i know a lot will have bought tickets in the Lille end and then ended up with an away ticket also. I also have one spare for Wolfsburg away in block 38, row 8, seat 9 if anybody is looking for one. It's the block right next to the away fans, face value i paid 20 euro so about 15/16 pounds

30 euro is the cheapest package for all 3 Lille home games (non season ticket holders)
should be able to get tickets cheap over there with a bit of luck.
enough people who answered the everton poll on ticket prices for the euro game must have said they were ok, £33.00 for the Lille at home again for none season ticket holders, £12.00 for LIlle away doesn 't make sense

Hi i'm looking for 3 spare tickets for Lille away for me and my two friends, in our end is highly unlikely i know but as in the above post i know a lot will have bought tickets in the Lille end and then ended up with an away ticket also. I also have one spare for Wolfsburg away in block 38, row 8, seat 9 if anybody is looking for one. It's the block right next to the away fans, face value i paid 20 euro so about 15/16 pounds
Someone was selling them on twitter before for £30 each Lille end

enough people who answered the everton poll on ticket prices for the euro game must have said they were ok, £33.00 for the Lille at home again for none season ticket holders, £12.00 for LIlle away doesn 't make sense

They got 'War and Peace' from me on how they got the prices wrong - I used too many characters and had to shorten my answer.

Got some mates who just bought e-tickets, he says a confirmation email come through but the email with the bar code hasn't. Should it come thorugh instantly or do you have to weight for a bit?
they have to go on their account, there they are

I wonder if Everton will ask for more tickets. Any decent club would

People keep saying this without seeming to realise that the allocations in Europe are 5%. We've got 10% and the reason we've got that many is because officials from the club went over to secure a bigger allocation. Don't see what more they can do to keep people happy.

Do people think Lille are going to give us a 15,000 allocation or something? Why would they, it's not going to help them is it?

People have also been moaning about not getting a ticket despite being a season ticket holder with no aways. The answer for these people is simple - go to more aways...

Status
Not open for further replies.