Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
it said on the big screens against chelsea that there would be an announcement today,i reckon about 500 odd for a 1 night stay,but we,ll have to sort our own visas out.

Cheers mate. I was hoping they would do the Visa bit for you. Im hoping its no more than £550 for a one night trip. Be a great place to tick off. Also i dont think you'd spend much out there on ale, Heard its pennies?

Yeah.

I think it cost £11, you can get it off your hotel website.

A fair few hotels will issue the invitation even if your not staying their - its what the visa handling companies use as they have agreements with hotels - 11 quid sounds about right, just as a note to any blues planning to turn a visit for the game into a bit of a trip - if you stay more than 4 days in Russia you need to register your stay in the country with the local fms (migration) office - if your staying in a hotel they will do all that for you though for a small charge - think its about 200 RUB - 4 quid or so

were doing it through a company called realrussia.co.uk, they sort out the invitation letter and visa application form, they are charging us £599.50 for our 5 applications, you fill in a form on their site and they e-mail back the completed official visa form, you then check it and send it back to them with the photos on, they then take the application to the embassy and send it back once approved, they seem like a sound company, very helpful replying to e-mails

Real Russia are supposed to be pretty reliable mate - know a few expats over here who've used them on repeated occasions

I paid £104.50, but i'm going to Moscow when we're playing lille, so i've got a Dual Visa.

I think the individual is £92.50, send it to the Russian Embassy in London. It's a shame they don't do the exceptions for day trips to be honest, i think the Visa on top of the £200 flights is putting a few off.

I haven't decided if i'm going at all yet, none of my mates are up for it, but there's part of me which will be gutted if we go out and i only went to one. I'll see if the club package is actually not going to be a rip off, well the day trip anyway, and then i'll decide.
But the Visa is easy to do, if you do it yourself, you'll save yourself a fair bit of bob doing it that way.

For the World cup mate their making a visa free exemption the same as they did with Sochi - for anyone with a valid match ticket, will make going their a lot easier - they really should do it for all sporting events tbh as they've shown they can do it for larger scale events already, heres hoping that they will do before long

How so? (Lazy)

Just a case of getting off the mark early, do you reckon?

Wouldn't know, this will be my 1st European away. Hopefully this will go down to ST holders, at a push the fella I'm going with has family living in France, so will possibly get home tickets sent to their address.

Status
Not open for further replies.