Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
that place looks cool, seems to be a nice city to visit
looking forward seeing the stadium too. Interesting system, moving part of the pitch for other events

I presume on the thursday the main square will be where blues congregate

Pano1.JPG
I will be there! with about 8000 others

that place looks cool, seems to be a nice city to visit
looking forward seeing the stadium too. Interesting system, moving part of the pitch for other events

Went to see Lille v Nice last season - Nice brought 31 fans. I counted them.
Anyway there was five inches of snow on the ground and it was hammering it with snow all night and day but the game went on.
They shut the stadium roof - but I don't think i have ever been as cold in my life.
it's a concrete monster but accessible and if there is a bad view i couldn't identify it.

Just wondering if you have already purchased a thomas cook package will you automatically be given a ticket when you are eligible if there are any left?

I emailed the club to find out no reply yet though.

If this is the case I personally do not think its fair. Because if there are 100 tickets left that go on sale for STH +0 and there are already 99 STH+0 with thomas cook packages there will only be 1 ticket left. I think just because you have booked with Thomas cook you should not get preferential treatment and it should be first come first served.

Last edited:

Just wondering if you have already purchased a thomas cook package will you automatically be given a ticket when you are eligible if there are any left?

I emailed the club to find out no reply yet though.

If this is the case I personally do not think its fair. Because if there are 100 tickets left that go on sale for STH +0 and there are already 99 STH+0 with thomas cook packages there will only be 1 ticket left. I think just because you have booked with Thomas cook you should not get preferential treatment and it should be first come first served.

that is what will happen but i dont see any other way it could work really.

They shouldn't offer match tickets at all and it should be travel only

that is what will happen but i dont see any other way it could work really.

They shouldn't offer match tickets at all and it should be travel only

Yes agree. This is going to happen and unfortunately for me as a season ticket holder can see them all being mopped up by STH+0 with thomas cook and none left STH+0 without Thomas cook. Just because we can find a cheaper alternative way of travelling or want to stay longer we are penalised oh well.

Just hoping my home end tickets will be okay as I have never been to an away europe game before and I have been so excited for weeks just want to 1000% gaurantee me and my travel buddy will get in!!!

I booked with Thomas Cook I am only a member, they said at time of booking end of august everton have confirmed it is open to members and season ticket holders, they said they would let me know within 24 hours of everton sanctioning my application based on ticket selling criteria.
They took my cash 3rd September and I have been waiting ever since for confirmation. A friend of mine city fan said thomas cook say you have to meet criteria but they always sort it as they don't want empty seats on planes through not getting tickets for applicants and as they are club official partner it's always ok.
Well I'm still awaiting news I rang them yesterday they said I would know by Saturday I asked how they would tell me by Saturday as I would have to wait until at least Wednesday to be eligible, so god knows if I will get a ticket or not.
They did say if I am unlucky I could still travel on flights if I can source a ticket somewhere else!

One thing I wish for is it not to be raining. Apparently there's a big square and it would be so boss if we could drink there rather than all cram inside. Please bring us good weather!!

Also means the old hip flasks can come into action ;)

ticket arrived from everton today, excited would be an understatement. For those going in the home end, I did it in Nuremburg and still sang along like a madman and had a great time. That picture of the main square in Lille just adds to the anticipation. Cannot wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.