Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if it was anything like the cup comps here.. as in they have to give a certain percentage etc.

Cheers for info mate

I just did a quick look then mate, and it is just 5% they have to give. We had a fuss about Nurnburg and supposedly only getting 2,900 tickets, which was 6.9%, which was a little bit more.

I also remember distinctively the Chelsea fans fuming because they only got 2,050 for Juventus away last year, but their ground only holds 40,000, so a minimum of 5.

Would love a german club again, nuremberg was quality or even a nice trip to France, St Ettiene or Lyon maybe

The only qualm I have with the Europa is the Champions League teams dropping into it.

What even is the point in all the group games?

Although on the flip side at least if we get to the knock-out stages we'd be up against Champions League quality teams.

But it just makes it all the more harder for us to win it, which has to be the aim.

My last European excursion was Finn Harps and Dukla Prague, Bob Latchford and his perm! I need to get out more. Here's to next season.

Hats off to fans who can make all games, it's gonna be a struggle to afford domestic aways and Europe aways. Was thinking about dismissing my summer holiday and saving for Europe but I also have plans to visit Asia in 2015 so what's a man to do?

Could you imagine the price of flights? In the region of £400-500 I'd say. Then ticket on top, plus accommodation if planning to stay over.

One benefit of EL over CL are dates (Thu night) are better as you can take 1.5days off work for long weekend break

CL minimum 2.5/3.5 (Tue/Wed) days off work for weekend break.

CL is so 2010, EL all the way

One benefit of EL over CL are dates (Thu night) are better as you can take 1.5days off work for long weekend break

CL minimum 2.5/3.5 (Tue/Wed) days off work for weekend break.

Like the thinking that's my plan for next season can't always make a Saturday or Sunday due to young family. But these nights are so on!

Status
Not open for further replies.