Engerlaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminds me of N'Yarko, which can't be good news for all concerned .

I've watched him and i must say i'm thoroughly underwhelmed.

What about De Jong, would you like to see him at Everton?

He's impressed me in Euro 2008. Really come on since his Ajax days and looks an accomplished centre midfielder.

Think De Jong would be an excellent signing for Everton. Didn't really rate him that highly when at Ajax, but seems to have taken his game to a different level. Second best DM in Holland by my opinion, the best one I would really love to see in an Everton shirt, but that's totally unrealistic.

I don,t want him either anybody can look good in that dutch side even dik kuyt.

Hope I'm not going to be shot down for saying this, but personally I do rate Dirk Kuyt. He may not be the most technically gifted but I do admire his workrate. He just doesn't stop going and works his socks of for every team he plays for. Absolutely hated it when he signed for the Redshite.

Hope I'm not going to be shot down for saying this, but personally I do rate Dirk Kuyt. He may not be the most technically gifted but I do admire his workrate. He just doesn't stop going and works his socks of for every team he plays for. Absolutely hated it when he signed for the Redshite.

DT he is absolutly [Poor language removed], theirs no other word for him. If you want some one who never stops running you could put a marathon runner in the team. Its one thing covering every blade of grass, but you have to be able to trap the ball, pass, tackle, shoot. He has no vision an i wouldnt pay anything over £8.50 for him.

Oh did i tell you i think he's [Poor language removed]..lol

Kuyt has to be one of the worst players in the Premiership.

Absolutely no ability at all. Just a carthorse.

Difference of opinion regarding Dirk Kuyt then. Always liked him before he went to the Redshite. Now I still rate him, but that red shirt is really disgusting. Still believe his workrate makes things happening for the teams he plays for.

He's about as good as Johnson which isn't very good.

Johnson is much better then Kuyt (maybe not in ability on the ball), but at least AJ keeps defender's on their toes.

Kuyt can probably run the 100m in 22.5 seconds.

Johnson is much better then Kuyt (maybe not in ability on the ball), but at least AJ keeps defender's on their toes.

Kuyt can probably run the 100m in 22.5 seconds.

Kuyt's scored more goals than him over the past two years despite playing alot of the time on the wings. There's not much between them in my opinion.

Kuyt definatly has more to his game. He's stronger, tehnically better and works harder. Both are very average players in my opinion.

Kuyt's scored more goals than him over the past two years despite playing alot of the time on the wings. There's not much between them in my opinion.

Kuyt definatly has more to his game. He's stronger, tehnically better and works harder. Both are very average players in my opinion.

You must be joking mate!! I'd take Aj all day over kuyt no questions. I know your not a fan of AJ, but he's far better than you make out.

You must be joking mate!! I'd take Aj all day over kuyt no questions. I know your not a fan of AJ, but he's far better than you make out.

I don't think AJ's [Poor language removed] but I also don't think Kuyt's [Poor language removed]. There just decent strikers who if played to there strengths can be effective.

There's isn't much difference at all. Obviously there different in style but in terms of quality there isn't much difference. Kuyt's outscored AJ him in the last two seasons so he can't be as bad as you make out.

Well i think Voronan scored more that Aj last season. Does that mean he's better to.

Veronin didn't.

Strikers are judged on goals and in the last two seasons Dirk Kuyt has outscored AJ.

I'm undecided who is better to be honest. I'm certainly not going to be biast because Kuyt is a Liverpool player. There both decent strikers with excellent workrates. Nothing more nothing less. Neither are [Poor language removed] and neither are excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.