Transfer Rumour Emmanuel Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richie was a big fan favourite and his sale and replacement was always going to have heads falling off. (Doesn't even come close to the despair at selling Alan Ball IMO)
IF we sign this bloke I will give him the same support as any other Everton player.
ALL signings are a gamble, so I will judge his performances at the end of the season.
It will be interesting to revisit this and compare his 1st season with us to Richies1st season with Spurs. You would expect Richie to do much better considering the relative fees and the fact that Spurs are currently a better team than us, but who knows?

From a Watford forum
"Even if we had a chance to keep Dennis for the upcoming season he should be moved on. The bloke has talent but his demeanour and attitude are pitiful. We need a team/squad who are united and in it together, not just for themselves.
Get him and Sarr gone."

From a Watford forum
"Even if we had a chance to keep Dennis for the upcoming season he should be moved on. The bloke has talent but his demeanour and attitude are pitiful. We need a team/squad who are united and in it together, not just for themselves.
Get him and Sarr gone."
If clubs took notice of fan forums we would never sell a single one of our players :coffee:

From a Watford forum
Get him and Sarr gone."
I wonder what they said when we bought Richarlison, probably the same.

Think this is more Rondon's replacement than Richi (at least I hope so).

Someone to come in to play CF when Calvert Lewin is unavailable.

No idea on his attitude but he did hit double figures last season for terrible Watford team and scored against Real Madrid twice in CL so he can finish. Think Watford only signed him for a few million so would be interested in the fee being payed to them.

Think this is more Rondon's replacement than Richi (at least I hope so).

Someone to come in to play CF when Calvert Lewin is unavailable.

No idea on his attitude but he did hit double figures last season for terrible Watford team and scored against Real Madrid twice in CL so he can finish. Think Watford only signed him for a few million so would be interested in the fee being payed to them.
To be fair to Watford I think we could do with their scouts, they got Richy, Dennis, sarr all for a few mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.