Homepage Article Ellis Simms Joins Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellis Simms has joined Blackpool on loan.

Blackpool needed to replace striker Dan Kemp who was on loan with them from West Ham until very recently. Now gone to Orient on a permanent deal.

We haven't really got anyone else of note tbh

I think Carroll was in and around the squad but has picked up a long term injury unless that was Cannon.
Bobby Carroll is a midfielder,very good IMO,but he has picked up a bad injury, there are two other young strikers, very young, Cannon and Dobbin, both good prospects but neither anywhere near the first team at the moment, in fact Cannon was refusing to sign a new contract up to a few weeks ago with some interest from other clubs.

Bobby Carroll is a midfielder,very good IMO,but he has picked up a bad injury, there are two other young strikers, very young, Cannon and Dobbin, both good prospects but neither anywhere near the first team at the moment, in fact Cannon was refusing to sign a new contract up to a few weeks ago with some interest from other clubs.

#FreeFraserHorby

Back when men were MEN and you could smoke a pipe at half time and if you didn’t play well it was back to sweeping chimneys.

Am I right Joe?

Non of this hipster stuff of nowdays.

Into the communal bath, with a can of Skol and an Embassy Red.

Bryrlcream and Old Spice, on with the three piece and into the Capri and straight to the boozer.

They were great, youngsters came through 1970 half the team were youngsters........pure class .....

youth is the future of any good team Bruce you may mock .....

...times change, kids don’t come in from school anymore and kick a ball in the street for hours on end. In 1970, the kids didn’t have mobile phones, no computer games, no on-line diversions. Street football wasn’t training but it was endless fun & it honed skills. Now there are Academies for the few, training a couple of nights per week. There isn’t the regularity, enjoyment and competition of school football.

i don’t think it’s a coincidence that clubs recruit from areas of the world where kids still kick a ball about and there’s a hunger to win football matches.

Wayne Rooney could be the last of an era.

Status
Not open for further replies.