Edson Buddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay would give Coby Jones a shot too, as long as she see's the Stars and Stripes, I thought signing Gibson depressed me, debating over this Amateur is razor blade material

I NEVER EVER EVER SAID THAT. EVER. Quit putting words in my mouth. I SPECIFICALLY said that I didn't want any old American here and used examples.

What is your problem man? Did I run over your dog?

I support my national team, but I'm not a retard.

There goes the PL neighborhood. It's a damn MLS invasion!

Grant Wahl @GrantWahl
Who says this transfer window is slow? Not for MLS--@soccerbyives reports Philly's Sébastien Le Toux in England, could be sold to Bolton.

Wow. That will make three players Bolton will have picked up from MLS: Holden, Ream, and Le Toux.

Bargains will be bargains.

If signing gibson depressed you, you are a very sad man. Seeing neville in midfield instead of a real midfielder, now thats something to sadden you.

Right, Gibson should play ahead of side backs. For his cost and his still unknown potential, he's a steal, and will play long after Nev has moved to the sidelines.

Im guessing it aint happening seen as its gone pretty quiet outside of the forums

fizzer18 phil neville18
We've got howard donavon hannaman buddle at training today thought I'd joined an MLS team for a minute #yankseverywere
2 hours ago

I NEVER EVER EVER SAID THAT. EVER. Quit putting words in my mouth. I SPECIFICALLY said that I didn't want any old American here and used examples.

What is your problem man? Did I run over your dog?

I support my national team, but I'm not a retard.

You've not got the scouse sense of humour Kay, I thought it came with being an Evertonian , I was being sarcastic , I tell ya what I think of this Edson Puddle though ..... Absolute î￾š

If signing gibson depressed you, you are a very sad man. Seeing neville in midfield instead of a real midfielder, now thats something to sadden you.

Since when does having an opinion on a player make you sad???
Within an hour of him being sold there was 20,000 likes on Manchester United's facebook page, that's not a great sign, i'am willing to give the lad a chance, like I've said before I wouldn't have signed him based on what I've seen of him, but I hope he proves me wrong

I cant claim to know much about Edson Buddle , but the quality of some of the players we have been linked this window has made me sad .

Like the reality of the sh!t we are in just now setting in .

Right, Gibson should play ahead of side backs. For his cost and his still unknown potential, he's a steal, and will play long after Nev has moved to the sidelines.

Short back and sides for you sir.

Gibson's potential is well known - he has buckets of it. He wouldn't have been at Man Utd since he was 15 if he didn't.
It's realising that potential at Everton that we're all hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.