Edson Buddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough for a German second tier side, so naturally Ebeps want to take him on i.e Straqualursi and Beckford.

The lad has a decent record, the quality and success of Americans coming over is mixed so it very much a risk on wheather he can reach the required standard in this league, worth a punt - providing we are still looking at an A game forward - which lets be honest is a gaping need, he seems to have a ratio of 1 in 2 at best and 1 in three at worst.

This is an interesting statement. I'm intrigued to find out why.

My personal opinion is that he's one of the most hard working and dangerous, goal scoring midfielders in the Premier League.

Granted he's 30+, but as we're not interested in him from what I gather, that's not an issue. But to say you effectively don't rate him is really interesting.

I'am happy for you, my opinion is in a poor Fulham side over the years he's been ok, don't really know where he plays he's not a centre forward and he's not a midfield player like a poor man's Tim Cahill, is that ok for me to have an opinion like ?????

I don't mean to be confrontational or the like, but why don't you rate Dempsey?

I think were awful to watch since we've sold players who made us play football, Clint Dempsey can't play football, we also need someone in the Yakubu/Demba ba mould who'll score 20 goals a season , Clint Dempsey has never once provided either so IMO he would sit alongside other players in our not so great squad who come under the bracket of neither here nor there , leave him where he is or making music like he does

It saddens me to think that Dempsey has scored about 20 odd goals since Cahill last scored

I think were awful to watch since we've sold players who made us play football, Clint Dempsey can't play football, we also need someone in the Yakubu/Demba ba mould who'll score 20 goals a season , Clint Dempsey has never once provided either so IMO he would sit alongside other players in our not so great squad who come under the bracket of neither here nor there , leave him where he is or making music like he does

Disagree myself. Hes like Cahill...but a better footballer

If nothing else he has a terrific name.

Can we get Hercules Gomez as well as his name is also funny.

It's like one of those signings Watford or another lowly Championship club make. It's scraping the barrel from what I can gather. And I dislike this nepotism - if Donovan's agent wasn't his agent he wouldn't be getting within a thousand miles of FF for any trial.

It's like one of those signings Watford or another lowly Championship club make. It's scraping the barrel from what I can gather. And I dislike this nepotism - if Donovan's agent wasn't his agent he wouldn't be getting within a thousand miles of FF for any trial.

Its a bit pointless imo. You might as well play vellios more than getting a player with no premiership experience, whos 30, and was turned away from west ham and brum.

But then again, we are a league 1 club in the premiership financially, and if we can get faddy back and not play him, we can piss more wages up the wall on this feller

Status
Not open for further replies.