Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serie A is not the Premier League tho mate.
I know but he strikes me as one of those players who even at 35 still has a couple of good years left to give. He'd fit in well with Mina, Keane, Richarlson and DCL at set piece time. Imagine the nightmares managers would have trying to figure out how to defend that 5 with quality balls from James.

Continued a 1 in 2 record over the last two seasons.

I'd definitely take him, he has huge experience and you would think he would be lethal with the likes of Digne, James, Iwobi and Richarlison feeding him.

All he'd have to do is sit in the box and poke the ball into the net when it comes near him :D

I know but he strikes me as one of those players who even at 35 still has a couple of good years left to give. He'd fit in well with Mina, Keane, Richarlson and DCL at set piece time. Imagine the nightmares managers would have trying to figure out how to defend that 5 with quality balls from James.
I like the player, but as I say, haven't watched him play for a few years now, so no idea if hes still got mojo left.

Good digits for goals like still.

As a back up absolutely
If DCL is hurt we only have Richarlison who can slot in, and if Iwobi or James are hurt it means Bernard on the wing or Sigurdsson up front or any number of horribly slow out of postion players

as posters have said he’s great in the air too

Would have had him a few years ago now not sure. Also Sports Witness is never right. Never
I see people still don't understand that Sport Witness don't claim anything. All they do is take reports from other languages and translate it to English. In this case they're referencing Gazetta dello Sport newspaper from Italy.

Even at the age of 34 he’s got to be a decent upgrade on Tosun. Was never a player who relied on pace, so I’d imagine his talent hasn’t fallen much since I last seen him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.