echo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, he's had one bad season. It happens, 2m would be a good deal for him.

Newcastle always [Poor language removed] up good players.

owen
Viduka
martins
emre
parker
smith
i could probably go on an on.

Can you see the pattern. He'd be a good player for us.
just hope moyesie gets this one rite i feel bad one on this signing

To be fair to Jonbluenose, most on here would have been horrified amonth back that our first, and possibly only, signing of the summer is Smith. How many of us laughed at how lucky we were last year not to have got him?

In saying that, you don't go from being a good solid professional footballer into a crap one. The lad was excellent at Leeds and never got the chance at Man United. At the Geordies he didn't really get going. But, name me a player that has done well there recently. Newcastle is the graveyard for footballers.

I think if we get him in on reduced terms and at a good price we could be seeing another Moyes masterstroke.

according to the echo smith is signing so if thats true moyes must be fucken mental and defo deserves all the [Poor language removed] thrown at him wen it goes tits up you crnt exspect crap like smith to do anyfink for us when he couldnt do [Poor language removed] all for the best manager in sir you no who so wot a waste of 3m [Poor language removed] off tyke smith i say(n)

I'll take your thread seriously when you take your English seriously ..... Yes i have wrote this sentence in perfect English so nothing will come back on me. b)

I'll take your thread seriously when you take your English seriously ..... Yes i have wrote this sentence in perfect English so nothing will come back on me. b)

Err, I think you find it is "Yes, I have written this sentence in perfect English", BND. :lol:

Or was that the joke and I'm just too thick to cotton on? :huh:

I have to admit that when I get annoyed. the grammar goes to pot;)as for Smith a popular saying on here is "in Moyes I trust"apparently that only applies to when people agree with his signings,Although hes not they signing I was hoping for I prefer to wait and see .as Mr Moyes has proved before to be astute in the market so have we got another Lescott or another Beattie.;)

I have to admit that when I get annoyed. the grammar goes to pot;)as for Smith a popular saying on here is "in Moyes I trust"apparently that only applies to when people agree with his signings,Although hes not they signing I was hoping for I prefer to wait and see .as Mr Moyes has proved before to be astute in the market so have we got another Lescott or another Beattie.;)

Or even a Per Kouldrop? :lol:

Or is that Couthdrop? :D

No manager gets every signing right but the point is here i think, that its all about the price and wages. We dont have a full squad at the mo so i dont see a problem. If moyes gets the best out of him he'll be great, if not then so be it, we can get rid when there's someone to take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.