Match Thread Ebepton v Woolwich - Tuesday 13th 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooner fan here, Definetly going to be a tough tough game down at goodison, hopefully judging by our form we can take advantage and get an early goal, the longer it stays goalless, the more [Poor language removed] scared i'll get, now that mustafi's out, scared of gabriel going against lukaku, on his day the guy is unplayable.. Looking forward to the game though, hoping we can pull any sort of win... 0-1 / 1-2 / 0-3 -(Too ambitious, but never know).

Never liked games at goodison, always gives me the jeebies, thank's for reading lads, hoping for a cracking game and positive result to the arsenal!
Some of your lot seem to feel Wenger did well initially but has now stagnated and so should go. Sounds familiar.
We had top 8 finishes 7 years in a row under Moyes. 3.5 years after his departure we've finished bottom half twice in a row, are on our second manager, and there's no sign of improvement.
I predict Arsenal will fall out of the Champs league places within a couple of years of Wenger's retirement.
Careful what you wish for.

Some of your lot seem to feel Wenger did well initially but has now stagnated and so should go. Sounds familiar.
We had top 8 finishes 7 years in a row under Moyes. 3.5 years after his departure we've finished bottom half twice in a row, are on our second manager, and there's no sign of improvement.
I predict Arsenal will fall out of the Champs league places within a couple of years of Wenger's retirement.
Careful what you wish for.

I don't think any of us wished for Moyes to leave though

Joel

Holgate - Williams - Funes - Baines

Deulofeu - Barkley - Gueye - Mirallas (Unfortunately there's no-one else)

Lukaku - Valencia

Joel

Holgate - Williams - Funes - Baines

Deulofeu - Barkley - Gueye - Mirallas (Unfortunately there's no-one else)

Lukaku - Valencia

Arsenal would melt through that midfield like butter im afraid Friend.

Stickleback
Holgate - Jags - Williams
Gana
Geri - Barks - Kevin
Lukaku - Valencia
Is what I would go with my frandel.

Yes, im aware its only 10 players.

*shrug*

Arsenal would melt through that midfield like butter im afraid Friend.

Stickleback
Holgate - Jags - Williams
Gana
Geri - Barks - Kevin
Lukaku - Valencia
Is what I would go with my frandel.

Yes, im aware its only 10 players.

*shrug*

10 ?? I can only see 8 plus Jags and Stek, Neiziro had a much better side

Status
Not open for further replies.