Match Thread Ebepton v Woolwich - Tuesday 13th 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about to start getting ready to go the game and realised I can't be arsed

I'm still going like, but I'm doing it begrudgingly

#nothingwillbethesame
I'd give an arm to be at GP egging our lads on.
Unfortunately, I'm stuck in Auckland, but I'll be glued to the telly.

Feeling absolutely overflowing with positivity on this one. The lads will fire up today and we'll win 4-1. (Rom 2, Mirallas and Boss Barkley)

I'd give an arm to be at GP egging our lads on.
Unfortunately, I'm stuck in Auckland, but I'll be glued to the telly.

Feeling absolutely overflowing with positivity on this one. The lads will fire up today and we'll win 4-1. (Rom 2, Mirallas and Boss Barkley)

The sunshine has been playing tricks with your head buddy

Stek on his day is as good as anyone in the League.
If he can get a little more consistency into his game, reckon this 'keeper's a keeper.

Joel?...capable #2

The january window might require us to do some shopping, but we're well served at GK

...he's been ok but two recent games with different CB pairings we've looked like conceding every time a cross comes into the box. Jagielka was understandably given the hook but Mori and Williams couldn't cope at the weekend. Perhaps there's a view that the keeper is culpable, although Arsenal are not the type to throw continuous crosses in.

2-0 to Everton. Stekelenburg with a comical error for their first, then a Brett Angel brace with a final sweet finish by Preki to lob Seamen.

post-58712-Hangover-Zach-Galifianakis-cal-A7Dn.gif

If he can get a little more consistency into his game, reckon this 'keeper's a keeper.

Joel?...capable #2

The january window might require us to do some shopping, but we're well served at GK

Disagree mate. Those two are ok on their day, a decent goalkeeper would be worth an extra 5-8 points per season to us.

We should have taken Hart when we had the chance.

Joel?...capable #2

Surprising to hear any Evertonian having belief that Stek is our number one. He's clearly capable of some great saves, but also some howlers. He's like Robles in that regard - just not good enough to be a top 6 goalkeeper.

God knows why but think we will see a response finally tonight, goodison under the lights rumours of a bollocking on Sunday and arsenal in form and looking past us to the city game, Barkley and holgate in the team and del to have a blinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.