Match Thread Ebepton v Woolwich - Tuesday 13th 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you saying, muggins?

That you are going to be upset if we win?

Would it suit your mood better if we lost?

Happy for the club, happy for the fans, miffed at the players for not being arsed other than the big games.

Sweet and Sour.

nah, honestly Khal, i love it when we win and always post to say well done to the players in the match thread etc, credit where it's due.

But when it comes to losing, the manner in which we are being predictably rolled over is frustrating me massively, so for all of a sudden the players to play out of their skin against a "top 4" side so everyone thinks they are incredible is disrespecting the fans that turn up expecting to see a performance regardless of whom we are playing, Bournemouth, Burnley or Watford.

Not sure if i'm making much sense to be honest.

I'm full of a cold the last few days though, so am probably just being a grumpy git, sorry mate,

Come on you blues..!!!

Happy for the club, happy for the fans, miffed at the players for not being arsed other than the big games.

Sweet and Sour.

nah, honestly Khal, i love it when we win and always post to say well done to the players in the match thread etc, credit where it's due.

But when it comes to losing, the manner in which we are being predictably rolled over is frustrating me massively, so for all of a sudden the players to play out of their skin against a "top 4" side so everyone thinks they are incredible is disrespecting the fans that turn up expecting to see a performance regardless of whom we are playing, Bournemouth, Burnley or Watford.

Not sure if i'm making much sense to be honest.

I'm full of a cold the last few days though, so am probably just being a grumpy git, sorry mate,

Come on you blues..!!!

No worries, Muggins.......this club twists emotions and leaves people not knowing if they are coming or going lol

Hope the cold clears up soon, pal ;)

I am feeling optimistic about this.
Everton will park the bus for 75 minutes and play in their well practised style of disinterest, and casual confusion. Then, when we are down by six goals, Koeman will send on Valencia and Kone, who will each score a hat trick,. The winner will come from a long range hoof from Stek, which will bounce once and hit the back of the net exactly one second before the end of injury time.
Come on Everton. Give us a happy Christmas! You owe us that, at the very least!

The usual get battered - one or two goals down.

Bring on Valencie and a like for like winger

Might get one back and finish the game stronger, but still dropping all 3 points.

Need to go into the Derby with a bit of a confidence booster, that said I have zero faith in us getting a positive result today.

Prove us wrong blues!

Not optimistic but still hopeful.

What I dread is another completely flat first 15 minutes, setting the stage for a similarly flat full game, save for what seems to be an all hands to the wheel approach for the final 10 minutes.

Not sure if any of them have even 70 minutes in them, but we badly need it.

A stroke of luck, such as a red card or two for our opponents, would be most welcome. Could we capitalise?

COYB!

3-1 to the mighty Blues.
Arsenal will come into this game cocky and over-confident.
They will be put to the Everton sword.

I'm beginning to see a germ of transformation in our ranks. Perhaps CL is beyond us (especially with all the distracting Blue Chrimbo events over the next wee while)...but come January...

We'll need our inspirational club captain back for this one. Need to shore up our leaky back.
Do that, and our rapier-like attack will slice this Woolwich lot to pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.