Easy Vaulting Poll 2 - Is McGeady any good?

Is McGeady any good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserving judgement on his end product, but he seems to ghost past people with ease and for that reason alone he's always going to be an asset in the squad. Probably an impact sub though, much like Deulofeu.

Surprising amount of faith in Geads ... nice. I like him ... cliche perhaps but I do think pre-season with team will help him figure out his role and make him a lot better.

This....Just needs time to know how the team works as a whole and to know whats expected of him. He will strike up a couple of partnerships and will be an asset to the team. He is one tricky customer.

Keep forgetting we have him, in all honesty. Never seem to hear about him or see any pictures of him. \

That said, he'll be great next season. He'll push Mirallas and Pienaar for their positions, although I hope we have another LM to replace Pienaar lined up.

he's never impressed me before,but I voted boss with the theory he's at the right club with the right training staff,the competition is good within the squad,so yes he'll step up a gear.

I was quite impressed with him in blue last season, he didn't look 100% fit due to factors at his old club but still i think he showed glimpses of what he can do and i didn't think his crossing/end product was as bad as i'd feared. I'm hoping that with a good pre-season behind him he can push on and live up to his potential perhaps.

Meh, he's barely been at Everton long enough to order a cup of coffee in the canteen at Finch Farm

I'll give him more time before I pass judgment on him as a player.

As long as he's here, he's helping with merch sales over in Ireland and that can't be discounted. We can still really crack that market and having Geades in the team helps with that immensley

Status
Not open for further replies.