Dyche is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failing.
Not remotely good enough to be an Everton manager.
Poor tactically.
Baffling and poor team selections.
Poor in game management.
Second rate overall.
His finest moment will be the Arsenal game which owed much to the ‘new manager bounce’ and which he has never come close to repeating.
Uninspiring.
Hopefully won’t be here next season.

His record is now basically the same as Lampards, it is only marginally better and our form is now in the toilet. Yes, he's working with a dreadful squad but all the talk of "if only we sacked Lampard earlier and replaced him with Dyche" is looking a bit redundant. Poor manager + poor squad = this fiasco.

I didn't want Dyche, but, when he came in it looked like he was going to get us organized and instill some fight into the team. I had thought that he was in with a chance of keeping us up, but sadly, I now am of the opinion that he won't.

Is he the manager to bring us back up? Sadly, I don't think so. With the financial position we are in, our only option next season will be to play the likes of Cannon, Simms, Warrington, Mills, Branthwaite etc. and I just don't think Dyche will be comfortable doing that. The fact of the matter is that after relegation, as many of the high earners need to go as possible, we couldn't afford our wage bill in the premier league, never mind the championship.

Thought he would be a lot better than he has proven.
Very one dimensional, game management is very poor.
Tactics same thing over and over , to easy to read.
Subs or lack of them baffling.
I don't know if it's just me but his interviews are starting to get on my nerves as well, say a lot of words that really don't mean much, like a corporate speaker just putting the same smart arse crap out every week.
Last few weeks I have lost faith in him to be honest , not showing anything to get behind him for , it's not working , but he isn't brave enough to try and go for it.
We need wins now ,can't see him delivering them with his ale house cowardly style of management.
Hope I am wrong .

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.