Dyche In Or Out

Sack?

• Yes sack

Votes: 63 20.4%
  • No stay

Votes: 246 79.6%

• Total voters
A necessary evil for the time being but sack the second we are back to financial stability/new owners. Percentage football, set up not to get beat, eye bleeding, cowardly.

Folk are kidding themselves if they think he’ll suddenly start focussing on coaching what to do in possession if he gets a bit of money to spend. He’ll always be a coach who prioritises team shape, work out of possession and defensive solidity. Goals are a bonus.

He’s done well with what he was given but when the time comes that we’re able to have loftier ambitions than staying up - I don’t think he’ll change his spots and people will ultimately run out of patience with his terrible brand of football.

IF.....................................and that's a big IF or should i say when, we are able to maybe dip our toe into the market again i look at players like Jack Clarke at Sunderland & Callum O'Hare at Coventry (available on a free in the summer btw Kev) or James McAtee at Sheff United and think.....I'd love them at the Toffees!
But then i stop myself and think...........they aren't Dyche players, he wont want them....and even if Kev got them in.....Dyche wouldn't use them properly!

That's my biggest concern with Dyche, i can handle the short term grind it out for the greater good! But i want to see something over the horizon, I don't want to sign a 'Beto' or see a recruitment drive that ignores creativity and filters our search bar on height and how much they run back (the 3 i mention all work bloody hard by the way!) We have seen it with Danjuma.....he just wont use them!

Do you want to more exact the question mate - im not sure what you are asking?

If he were to resign, due to bad corporate governance, that caused a point deduction, wiping out of his work i.e. point total, ownership vacuum, limits in the transfer market, the selling of his best players - like Royle did.

Then i think he would walk into an available job from 10th down - pick the club at your own leisure - no hassle, i think hed get a more supported job at a more stable club then we would have an easier time attracting a manger of the same calibre.

I think we need him way more then he needs us.

Ok I’ll allay your fears. He isn’t resigning. That’s not even a concept anymore. (Yes Klopp etc)

Ok I’ll allay your fears. He isn’t resigning. That’s not even a concept anymore. (Yes Klopp etc)

Do you know i dont see him resigning - id be surprised and disappointed, i dont think hes the type, nor do i see him downing tools and waiting for compo like Lampard did, but i do see a situation where he sees out his contract and if we arent in some way through running the anti virus at the club - then i think he would look at it. I also think other clubs would be interested if they knew his contract was winding down.

Who would want to be Everton manager at the moment, that would be worth having in this skip fire, not many.........................

We need a period of stability, trying to stabilise the club by not sacking managers on a whim.

The problem is most if not all of the recent sackings have come when the results are bad, the players are shot, and the crowd are angry. Fed up with poor football and poor results. It happened with Martinez, same with Dutch bollocks, and Silva and Lampard while Allardyce was always due to be fired at the end of that season (even though he took us to 8th the football was attrocious). Ancelotti had his own get out of gaol card. Mind you even some of his football was terrible.

That takes us to Dyhce-ball. It's not effing pretty last night was dreadful. Do the players decide to play that bad or is it tactics? Or coaching? Actually we can turn it on some times. Silva had his moments. Martinez had his moments.

All I can say is last night was a 💩 show. There's only so much 💩 watching fans can take.

This is a rather silly thread, we have a dead chairman an owner who has gone awall potential owners who haven't got a pot to piss in a 10 points deduction with a possible further 10 .
Also a possible 9 point deduction for going into administration who were you thinkiong of offering the job to?
I think the objective of the thread is to smoke out more of Chico's "doom ferrets" and "NSNO slugs".

I think we are playing the worst football in the league currently, team selection is often poor as are his choice of subs. Moving to such a stunning stadium and playing this current brand of football isn't what I would want, however I do appreciate he kept us up, but long term not the manager I want at the helm.

We can't be changing now, again, if the 10 points were on all we'd be moaning at is the style.

Having said that, he needs to start picking wins up and sort the unacceptable home form out.

My inner knee jerk reactionary says "fire into the sun". Results, performances etc are horrible of late.

But then, look at the context. We might get a bit prettier football, but I'm really not sure we'll do any better. Never mind who would actually do the hiring, or if anyone of actual genuine calibre/potential would come.

Yes, I know the wedge is a draw, but is it enough alone?

Dyche plays a style that tries to win 1-0 games. He had limited scoring st Burnley and managed to stay up for several years in spite of that. If you think this team has scoring threats that he is holding back, they should make a change. But at this point, I think this team is far closer to his Burnley teams in scoring skill so he may be the right guy until they change that.

We need a period of stability, trying to stabilise the club by not sacking managers on a whim.

The problem is most if not all of the recent sackings have come when the results are bad, the players are shot, and the crowd are angry. Fed up with poor football and poor results. It happened with Martinez, same with Dutch bollocks, and Silva and Lampard while Allardyce was always due to be fired at the end of that season (even though he took us to 8th the football was attrocious). Ancelotti had his own get out of gaol card. Mind you even some of his football was terrible.

That takes us to Dyhce-ball. It's not effing pretty last night was dreadful. Do the players decide to play that bad or is it tactics? Or coaching? Actually we can turn it on some times. Silva had his moments. Martinez had his moments.

All I can say is last night was a 💩 show. There's only so much 💩 watching fans can take.
That was Dyches 50th game last night!

More than Lampard, Benitez, Allardyce.... the last game of the season will take him past Silva & Koeman and only 2 games behind Ancelotti!

Which shows in the past its been around the 60 game mark (Ancelotti excluded) we have pretty much hit the 'we have had enough' mark of a mid to low performing manager!

His record is below Silva, Allardyce, Koeman & Ancelotti!

All this is obviously without context (not had the funds to strengthen but judging by Dyches type of player that might be a good thing)

I'd argue that the end of the season would be a good time to cut our ties if we can afford it, but as you say, he will then just be on that list of managers with 60ish games under there belt and the cycle starts again!

We have gone full Burnley now. The football is [Poor language removed] and makes your eyes bleed, yet because it’s effective, Dyche is considered great. He’s even managed to make the fans like it because we are getting draws and fighting. We’ll be naming a pub after him soon.

We do not have a pot to pee into, so we can't afford to sack him.

We do not have a pot to pee in so no "good" manager would touch us with a barge pole.

We do not have a pot to pee in so our squad, already paper thin, will decrease further in quality and number.

There is little point in any such speculation, or even the question.