Dyche In Or Out

Sack?

• Yes sack

Votes: 63 20.4%
  • No stay

Votes: 246 79.6%

• Total voters
A new deal? Christ no. This is the thinking that has put us in this position. What club is he leaving Everton for!? He will never ever manage a bigger club.

Id suggest wanting & thinking of chopping and changing managers over an 8 year period has us in this mess mate.

If he were to leave here, hed be in a job that isnt a skip fire before the end of the season if he was available.

We are lucky to have him. You might not want to here it but we arent in a position to attract a manager worth having - they wouldn't touch us.

We were lucky we got Dyche when we did and the type of character he is, many i thin would have looed at it and be happy to wait out the cask for the compo.

Won't argue with that - it's turgid. But it's also the hand he's been dealt. No manager in world football can get a free-flowing tune out of this lot. They're just not very good at football.
I'd argue against that!

There are certain tools he can use to make us better at football (a 3 man midfield with our wide players being used as wide forwards instead of midfielders for example), Patterson at right back, Danjuma could of been given more game time in his favoured position etc etc.

He opts for caution over risk every time!

People are very quick to jump on the bandwagon of our players aren't very good! We have some decent players, a few tweeks (Doucoure being a perfect example) and you can get better out of them!
Also all the midfielders (including our wide midfielders) look ran into the ground!

Id suggest wanting & thinking of chopping and changing managers over an 8 year period has us in this mess mate.

If he were to leave here, hed be in a job that isnt a skip fire before the end of the season if he was available.

The question was what club would he walk out on Everton for?

This is a rather silly thread, we have a dead chairman an owner who has gone awall potential owners who haven't got a pot to piss in a 10 points deduction with a possible further 10 .
Also a possible 9 point deduction for going into administration who were you thinkiong of offering the job to?
Spot on.

This is a rather silly thread, we have a dead chairman an owner who has gone awall potential owners who haven't got a pot to piss in a 10 points deduction with a possible further 10 .
Also a possible 9 point deduction for going into administration who were you thinkiong of offering the job to?

Someone on this forum will take it surely?

That’s still not the question mate. You were afraid of him ‘walking out’ on us - to join..?

Do you want to more exact the question mate - im not sure what you are asking?

If he were to resign, due to bad corporate governance, that caused a point deduction, wiping out of his work i.e. point total, ownership vacuum, limits in the transfer market, the selling of his best players - like Royle did.

Then i think he would walk into an available job from 10th down - pick the club at your own leisure - no hassle, i think hed get a more supported job at a more stable club then we would have an easier time attracting a manger of the same calibre.

I think we need him way more, then he needs us.