Dyche In Or Out

Sack?

• Yes sack

Votes: 63 20.4%
  • No stay

Votes: 246 79.6%

• Total voters
He ain't going anywhere so doesn't matter where you like him or not. The clubs in a mess which isnwhy we've had to go for someone like Dyche to help put the fires out.

He'll be here until the end of this season and whether we stay up or not he'll be here next season as well
And so he should

Still on 30 points, could many more have done better than he has done? The squad is poor and we have no strikers but we’ve got the 3rd best defence in the league. I’m not sure the logic for Young, that would be my main question against him today but the bench wasn’t exactly screaming with talent.

We have a [Poor language removed] manager and a [Poor language removed] team but there is literally nothing we can do but support the team or not and that’s not going to change for years
Carry on in this vein of posting and you won't be here long.
Respect the forum rules !!!!!

He is one of the few good thing at this moment. Without dyche, we would be playing championship football right now. He is the best manager we can have for our current situation.
I mean we're playing championship football right now anyway, so I fail to see the point.