Dyche; A Great Achievement?

My thoughts are known.

On the Royle point, I think what he and Dyche did and how they went about it are quite similar.

In terms of where we are at, I think we’re prob year 2 under Moyes heading into next season.

I said after the points deductions in the middle of winter that if he keeps us up he would be PL manager of the year, I stand by that.

Between him and Emery for me.

Reached that point all recent managers other than Carlo did, where the excuses started creeping out, followed by an awful performance where the players were heavily and publicly criticised. Then won 3 in a row without conceding. Some effort to turn this squad around after that. Yes he may be unsackable due to finances, but no other manager has reached a point that low and then turned it round.

He deserves a lot of credit for sure. That shouldn’t disguise that the football is atrocious the majority of the time. But needs must at the moment. Needs some pace and flair brought in in the summer that’s for sure. If possible of course.

I'm not repeating the same thing just for it to fall on deaf ears for the 9999999999th time.

Great achievement, happy we're not relegated, not a great manager, hopefully we don't "build" with him.
1714247977137.png

Fair play to him. That was a horrific set of circumstances to be managing us through and a fine achievement in the end.

Still don't want him to stay though, certainly not past the end of next season.

He's probably the best we could have hoped for with our current squad and finances.

His style may be excruciating to watch at times but he's gotten us safe again, this time with 8 points stolen from us. It's a remarkable achievement and fair play to him for getting it.