2023/24 Dwight McNeil

People just hate on Onana, seems a sad trend because he cost 30mil he should be dominating games at 22. Garner has plenty of average games, but nobody says a thing. McNeil and Harrison are wingers and what do they contribute? Both been poor this season. Yet again it’s a small number of fans who will say anything.

Onana had Eze in his pocket in the first game and I’ve seen Onana turn his marker and drive up the pitch and play some great forward passes, not enough granted and needs to do it more.
Not so easy in a dyche team, when you have the worst front 3 in the league in front of you and two slow and wingers and full backs that Hardly cross the halfway line.

But if you can’t see that Eze and Onana are different types of players,
Then I can’t help you
I dont hate the player just feel that he doesn't do enough, goes missing in most games, this hes only 22 at what age to we give him that he should be bossing midfields , how many players have us Evertonions been saying hes only 23, 24, 25 and so on, you see him as a defensive mid fielder i want to see him as the next Viera similar size and build but again i dont think when he has the opportunity to drive forward he takes it enough but we will just beg to differ and i really dont need your help because opinions differ thank you

Nearly gave the game away last night right at the death. Poor game from an average winger. Sure, he
can nick the odd goal and has a top left peg but he has the speed of Steptoe's horse. How many decent centres does he set up for Dom?
And when he faces a quick full-back they all just run at him because of his slowness.

I suppose if he had a strong overlapping full back things might be different but Myko is here for the next few years.

I look forward to the upgrade whenever that might be.

He's a very poor player. Let's not forget he was utterly abysmal in the first six months after he joined us, and then picked up a fair bit in the final third of that season to what I'd deem an average Premier League winger's level, maybe that form would have landed him a starting spot at a Brentford or a Wolves.

This season he's reverted back to type, and back to that initial 'form' after he joined us. We desperately need both him and Harrison to up their performances several fold if we are to survive.