2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players have walked off pitches before and then had a scan and ACL has gone...can remember Stuart Pearce playing on with a broken leg once!

Also last season Iwobi looked done for the season when he was stretched off at Old Trafford....he was back playing 8 days later.

Hopefully worst case for this is perhaps 2 months. Anything else is a serious issue with the meagre budget.
Where is the two months coming from??

Where is the two months coming from??

I don't know, I'm guessing. If the tweet says worse than expected then I think probably it would've been seen as a knock so he'd be fine for first match so would be out for the first few games at least so with international break that's middle of September straight away.

I thought he got injured because he kicked a fellas leg awkwardly when he went to take a shot? seemed pretty innocuous at the time and whilst it should've probably been a foul it wasn't a 'bad' tackle either like..

Anyway, he'll be a miss for sure. Hoping that it only ends up being a handful of weeks at most.

He was the only EFC player I put in my FPL team then 5 minutes later I check twitter and see the Bobble has said he has an injury. Hopefully not too serious but would be a massive blow as he's one of the few players in our team that can do something useful in the final third.

Who plays CF.....Gray?!🤣

I actually get the feeling Young might be pushed to left wing. I'm all for him at LB but at 38 that's far too big an ask as he dosen't have the legs to play final third anymore.
He could always play 60 minutes and we make one of those substitution things other teams do.

Status
Not open for further replies.