2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, this is primarily why you cant play with just 3 functional attackers(note I didnt say good). Injuries WILL happen as we know full well with DCL so you have to have a backup at every position thats at least capable of being mediocre. Good teams have those who will constantly push the starter so then its really not much of a loss. Hopefully hes back soon but if the club were competently run this would be unimportant news as we would have a couple other competent wide players who could slot in, instead of the 0 we have until we sign someone else.

the bobble is no itk ffs
I honestly don't mind if you don't like me, but come on.

I really shouldn't but I'm a blue and pretty tired of the stuff I have to read about me. If you don't think I'm an ITK, then perfect. I don't want to be one and to be honest I think the podcast is a lot more than just that. But maybe I'm biased.

I've been absolutely hammered at times this window partially due to certain publications jumping the gun far to early on deals such as Bilal Toure, which I was proven right on. Over the past few weeks I've announced BOXT had gone, the new kit launch, broke Gibson's move to Plymouth, broke Mills to Oxford, broke Warrington to Plymouth, McNeil's injury, Everton v AC Monza details, squashed the Jonny Evans rumour, broke we were in talks for Elanga, broke Simms leaving. That's just off the top of my head. Then plenty others where I have confirmed that information or a story is correct or false.

You can't get everything first, it's impossible in football but I've learned it's best to be correct then go for news that isn't correct else you'd be running stories every hour.

I really shouldn't but I'm a blue and pretty tired of the stuff I have to read about me. If you don't think I'm an ITK, then perfect. I don't want to be one and to be honest I think the podcast is a lot more than just that. But maybe I'm biased.

I've been absolutely hammered at times this window partially due to certain publications jumping the gun far to early on deals such as Bilal Toure, which I was proven right on. Over the past few weeks I've announced BOXT had gone, the new kit launch, broke Gibson's move to Plymouth, broke Mills to Oxford, broke Warrington to Plymouth, McNeil's injury, Everton v AC Monza details, squashed the Jonny Evans rumour, broke we were in talks for Elanga, broke Simms leaving. That's just off the top of my head. Then plenty others where I have confirmed that information or a story is correct or false.

You can't get everything first, it's impossible in football but I've learned it's best to be correct then go for news that isn't correct else you'd be running stories every hour.
Keep posting things up hopefully we can get more deals over the line so you can give us more good news.

Players have walked off pitches before and then had a scan and ACL has gone...can remember Stuart Pearce playing on with a broken leg once!

Also last season Iwobi looked done for the season when he was stretched off at Old Trafford....he was back playing 8 days later.

Hopefully worst case for this is perhaps 2 months. Anything else is a serious issue with the meagre budget.

….VvD walked off at Goodison after he bumped our goalie and they didn’t see him for a season.

Would ya stop breaking stuff fella, ffs.

Dyche doesn’t rate Gray so while McNeil is out he will play Iwobi, Danjuma, or even Garner/Dobbin at a push.
With mykolenko on his way back and probably fit for the start of the season, I suspect that dyche will go with young at left midfield. Saying that I wouldn't be surprised if mcneill is fit for fulham.

I have no issue with you, but your mate Benj seems like an absolute helmet desperate for likes and retweets and people to inbox him on Twitter looking for inside info, tell him to knock the weird cryptic tweets on the head please.

Haters gonna hate mate. Just ignore the abuse, most of us look forward to reading your news.

Status
Not open for further replies.