2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't mind if you don't like me, but come on.

I really shouldn't but I'm a blue and pretty tired of the stuff I have to read about me. If you don't think I'm an ITK, then perfect. I don't want to be one and to be honest I think the podcast is a lot more than just that. But maybe I'm biased.

I've been absolutely hammered at times this window partially due to certain publications jumping the gun far to early on deals such as Bilal Toure, which I was proven right on. Over the past few weeks I've announced BOXT had gone, the new kit launch, broke Gibson's move to Plymouth, broke Mills to Oxford, broke Warrington to Plymouth, McNeil's injury, Everton v AC Monza details, squashed the Jonny Evans rumour, broke we were in talks for Elanga, broke Simms leaving. That's just off the top of my head. Then plenty others where I have confirmed that information or a story is correct or false.

You can't get everything first, it's impossible in football but I've learned it's best to be correct then go for news that isn't correct else you'd be running stories every hour.
Keep posting fella.
More appreciate than not I’m guessing.

Any further news on McNeil ?

I really shouldn't but I'm a blue and pretty tired of the stuff I have to read about me. If you don't think I'm an ITK, then perfect. I don't want to be one and to be honest I think the podcast is a lot more than just that. But maybe I'm biased.

I've been absolutely hammered at times this window partially due to certain publications jumping the gun far to early on deals such as Bilal Toure, which I was proven right on. Over the past few weeks I've announced BOXT had gone, the new kit launch, broke Gibson's move to Plymouth, broke Mills to Oxford, broke Warrington to Plymouth, McNeil's injury, Everton v AC Monza details, squashed the Jonny Evans rumour, broke we were in talks for Elanga, broke Simms leaving. That's just off the top of my head. Then plenty others where I have confirmed that information or a story is correct or false.

You can't get everything first, it's impossible in football but I've learned it's best to be correct then go for news that isn't correct else you'd be running stories every hour.
The vast majority of us appreciate your efforts and from what I can tell seem the most accurate out there for Everton news
There's no pleasing some people

Cheers for squashing that Evans rumour, much appreciated

I have no issue with you, but your mate Benj seems like an absolute helmet desperate for likes and retweets and people to inbox him on Twitter looking for inside info, tell him to knock the weird cryptic tweets on the head please.

If you are not that bothered then don’t reply to people ? You’ve done this on Twitter to a mate of mine when he called you out anbout 18 months ago ,I think it’s decent you get info but people have will always be sussy over stuff like this, also I recall your side kick The ex plod also having a pop my mate. Mad really.

If you aren’t arsed just leave people too it

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.