Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only some RS fans hate Everton and to be fair, the same applies in reverse. It depends who I am talking to. I would never hurt Red friends feelings.

Good signing still need a few more first team signings I’d try and get Belotti for the right wages if possible but maybe he’s not over his injuries from last season and Torino knew that so didn’t offer a contract.

I`m not particularly enthused by Dwight McNeil, I will absolutely support the guy and hope he can deliver for Everton. Lets face it, were we all excited by Cahill, Jagielka, Howard, Baines etc when they were announced.

I wish we could all give the lad a chance before we give him a label, it may even take him some time to settle in but lets see what he brings this season. I back Frank and Kevin, a lot say they do too but then question every signing.

Let us be honest, where we are now is a direct consequence of Moshiri/Kenwright spending in the last 6 years.... Let`s trust the process and pray it goes well.

Three years ago there were a few stories going about that he was getting chased at £30m + by some clubs, United included. This from the Fail however states that one of the reasons why UTD got rid of him at 14 was because his set pieces were rubbish. So we might not get an improvement on those then! Having said that I think this might work out - lets hope so anyways https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ted-eye-Burnleys-35m-rated-Dwight-McNeil.html

Status
Not open for further replies.