Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored what some pundits would deem a 'wordly' against us a year or two ago at Goodison didn't he?
I think it was an Everton in the Community thing. He did nothing all season, so the charity and club arranged for him to score a goal. We seem to do it for a lot of players. Were such a kind club.

Didn’t know Dwight McNeil would cause such a divide, but I suppose it probably would happen with anyone with the way frustrations have been boiling over.

I’m much more concerned with the allocation of seemingly limited resources than I am about McNeil as a player. He’ll help us but he can’t be one of the best players we add this summer.
We are all desperate to see the team improve.

Dwight McNeil is not a convincing signing that indicates we are going to be better than next year.

Throw in the fact that we are clearly skint and this looks like the Richarlison replacement you can't blame anyone for not being happy with this.

Dwight McNeil is not a convincing signing that indicates we are going to be better than next year.

Throw in the fact that we are clearly skint and this looks like the Richarlison replacement you can't blame anyone for not being happy with this.
Let's wait and see though

Yeah I certainly don’t. Has to be on top of other additions. But where’s the money coming from?

we can be happy or we can be disappointed ! Doesn’t matter ! Let’s not get all defensive about our opinions ! I’m disappointed in hearing this news ! He’s not the quickest and didn’t get much game time at Burnley recently ! But hey ho ! If we get him we’ll have to support him and hope he does the business !

we can be happy or we can be disappointed ! Doesn’t matter ! Let’s not get all defensive about our opinions ! I’m disappointed in hearing this news ! He’s not the quickest and didn’t get much game time at Burnley recently ! But hey ho ! If we get him we’ll have to support him and hope he does the business !
I'm sick of having to get behind crap players, it's all we've done for years and supporters just accept it, well no more

Status
Not open for further replies.