Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had two home games to keep the season alive and he's ultimately failed in both.

Had a winning formula at Chelsea and chose to change and complicate things which has pretty much ended our season in terms of any hopes of a trophy or realistic chance of European qualification via top 7.

very very frustrating as I think he played it safe when he could have been brave and done more.

Still love the bloke but hope he's kept well away from the job for many years to come as he shown a wee bit too much Moyes loving a draw plucky mentality in him in the most recent 2 games.

You are weird

Great job overall from Dunc under the circumstances. So much better than Unsworth. I've always though, and still do, his employment through several failed regimes was because BK was protecting a bankrupt ex player he'd taken pity on but Dunc has proven himself an asset that the club would be wise to keep hold of.

Did a decent job defo considering the absurd level of injuries he’s had to deal with. Thankful to him for instilling some fight in the players and galvanising the evertonians however he seems limited tactically.

Now that could well be a case of he knew he was going game to game so didn’t have time to work on our play in possession or a consequence of the injuries/position we were in but I’m just glad we’ve got a manager who will have us playing football again.

No caretaker manager has ever gone more games unbeaten in the history of the Premier League !. When you factor in the relatively difficult fixtures , inheriting a totally dispirited squad from the last clown , combined with a horrendous injury list , he has done marvelously. Some posters need to get a grip.

That was his easiest fixture of the three today something was missing from his previous up and at them tactics......maybe tired legs anyway he got us five points that Silva would not have smelt.....job done for him well enjoyed it until today maybe tired legs ?

A decent return from his 3 league games. Pity about today, as they were there for the taking.

Bringing Tosun on instead of Bernard was madness, and ruined our shape.

Over to Mr Ancelotti.

You are weird

Compare his set up / performances from the Chelsea & Utd games (before any new manager was in the frame)

To that of the performances/mindset/set up of Leicester and today.

For me soon as Ancelotti was in the frame and not another loser that was guaranteed to keep him on as part of the backroom staff I think he's flapped and tried playing it safe.

It’s a results game, he drew with Man U, Leicester and Arsenal and beat Chelsea with a massively depleted squad at times.

The absolute state of some of you knobheads saying he didn’t do well lol

honest to god, I know we have to respect each other’s opinions and all that, but some of you are danger to the club and to yourselves if your life reflects what you write on here.

It’s a results game, he drew with Man U, Leicester and Arsenal and beat Chelsea with a massively depleted squad at times.

honest to god, I know we have to respect each other’s opinions and all that, but some of you are danger to the club and to yourselves if your life reflects what you write on here.
You forgot to add Merry Christmas mate lol

I fear he’s destroyed any relationships he’s previously had with them 2 subs, absolutely ridiculous to sub Tosun today.

You can’t please some people at all. There all critics to our own players

NSNO mate, 9 points and a semi or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.