Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no, you don’t think Tosun might leave do you?:cheers:

Haha I know mate, he’s not what we need but whilst he is here we need a relatively happy squad. Subbing subs regularly will cause disharmony. Irrelevant now really we have Ancelotti, I can’t see many of this squad being up to his standards.

Haha I know mate, he’s not what we need but whilst he is here we need a relatively happy squad. Subbing subs regularly will cause disharmony. Irrelevant now really we have Ancelotti, I can’t see many of this squad being up to his standards.
Yeah let's not sub subs whatever the circumstances are. Even if the sub is woeful, let's take a player off who's had a much better game than the sub who was rubbish.

Yeah let's not sub subs whatever the circumstances are. Even if the sub is woeful, let's take a player off who's had a much better game than the sub who was rubbish.

Who had a much better game? DCL the English Straq and managers pet? Tosun shouldn’t have even been brought on for him to have to make this decision.

Absolutely. Just a couple of weeks ago most on here were predicting 3 defeats, he got a win and 2 draws.
Well done Dunc, you got them fighting for the shirt again.

Deffo mate, after the Derby I had us down as having 4 points AFTER Burnley so as far I'm concerned we are ahead of schedule.

Anyone want to have a go at anyone it should be that tit Silva who left us in this mess to begin with. Absolute pathetic excuse of managing this squad this season.

Well done Big Dunc. 4 displays with some heart. With a limited squad due to illness and injury he guided us to 5 seemingly unlikely points in the league and gave us a fight back in the cup which showed more grit than anything under Silva.

As one of the rare group of people to have played and managed us, he deserves our respect and gratitude. He's been here in the worst period of our history and offered us a glimpse of light.

Well done Dunc. Or Mr Ferguson now you've managed us.

Who had a much better game? DCL the English Straq and managers pet? Tosun shouldn’t have even been brought on for him to have to make this decision.
Yeah I agree, he should have brought Bernard on instead of Tosun but once he was on he was terrible. I'm not a massive fan of DCL but he's done well the last few games and he was OK today, better than Tosun anyway.

Yeah I agree, he should have brought Bernard on instead of Tosun but once he was on he was terrible. I'm not a massive fan of DCL but he's done well the last few games and he was OK today, better than Tosun anyway.

Yeah was a really strange sub to make, same as bringing delph off for Keane. DCL unfortunately is best of a really terrible bunch at the moment.

I think Delph had shot his bolt mate, he looked knackered to me.

Yep, I agree with taking him off but we all thought bringing Bernard on and moving Davies inside to cm would have been more logical, obviously the manager has his reasons, but would have liked a more attacking sub. Easily the worst arsenal side I’ve seen at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.