Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started a point adrift of safety and we will be at worst 3 clear of the drop on Christmas day.

On reflection we've done ok. But right time for Carlo to take over too. Now the hard work and long road back starts properly.

Can't complain with what he's achieved.

That I'm disappointed with today's performance and result shows he's overachieved given what he's had to work with.

He can hold his head up high and pass the baton on to one of the finest manager's of the past 15 years.

Have to say I disagree, poor subbing strikes again, what on earth was he thinking of with Tosun? He showed that he is not up to full time management.

that’s another option but he mess up the starting lineup and wasted a sub on Tosun.
Ideally siggy and delph should not be starting or taken off. They both combine and destroy the counter attacking style.
Cos of injuries it’s hard, you got to play either Keane or Sigi as we don’t have a fully fit team

I like big dunc, but today was dodgy to be honest

I'd agree that the team's performance was poor today and some of Ferguson's decisions appeared questionable. In saying that we have no real information on what instructions he may have had from higher up. You can only assume that as an interim manager he could well be a bit of a pawn given that Moshiri seems to pull on-filed strings with permanent managers.

I got the impression that the players were nervous due to Ancelloti's presence or tired after all the efforts they've been putting in for Duncan.

There was not the same atmosphere amongst the payers that there was when they were playing purely for Duncan alone.

Did a decent job to be honest. I’m annoyed at today’s performance and his substitutions but overall he’s done a decent job, in comparison to where we were 3 weeks ago. He’s had to do it with a bare bone squad as well so hasn’t been easy and played 3 of the better sides in English football.

Let’s just not forget where we were 3 weeks ago. He’s given us new hope to push on and now Ancelotti can get his feet under the table and kick us on.

Why are we so quick wanting to have a go? Again he's had ZERO managerial experience and he made mistakes. He wasn't being paid millions upon millions to get the side firing again he was a caretaker in the role before we brought in a more experienced a better manager.

We love cry arsing about the club and why we are where we are but it's not just the club that has issues it's us fans too. We've been diluted to shouting for handball and moaning.

Let's give Duncan a bit of appreciation and hope Carlo can work some magic. ''Nahh lad he wasted a sub!!''
He done a great job. Gave us a huge lift and got us 5 vital points ..
But he is not exempt from criticism and made some poor decisions today.

His personality was a pleasure to see but when Iwobi got injured and Tuson on my heart and the crowd sunk imo .....Bernard had been warming up ....then that plum pudding came on ......

Yeah that was unfortunate.

There's definitely something going on behind the scenes with Tosun.

Five points but today's tactics spoilt his farewell.....

It was the first pumping at the end for me that threw me off. Was he fist pumping the fact it was his last game and he went unbeaten in the league or due to the result today? If it’s the latter I’m bewildered as that Arsenal team was awful and were there for the taking and we were appalling.

It was the first pumping at the end for me that threw me off. Was he fist pumping the fact it was his last game and he went unbeaten in the league or due to the result today? If it’s the latter I’m bewildered as that Arsenal team was awful and were there for the taking and we were appalling.
Be his good bye as manager

Status
Not open for further replies.