Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundamentally agree with this, but in a slight variation, I'd suggest Schneiderlin the statue, which in terms of activity and mobility, would be indistinguishable from the original. (Feeling slightly guilty about being so uncharitable in this season of goodwill).
Playing devils advocate here, I've actually seen statues move more than that useless French surrender monkey

Always considered him to not really be part of anything , which is why he is still at the club.

Almost like a job for life, show up each day and try and coach a bit and we will pay you.

....I think he’s only on the coaching staff because the Board wrongly think it’s pleasing fans.

We seem to have got into a terrible bind with Ferguson. He has been kept on with now 4 coaches with vastly different styles. I don't think any beyond Martinez ever really wanted him. He comes with the job. I think it's insulting to all involved including Ferguson himself.

Reports suggest he is a talented coach. He did well with the under 18's in his brief time there. However it doesn't appear that he does much coaching. It's a waste for him.

Sometimes someone has to go away and earn their stripes a bit. Or maybe take over the under 23's if Unsworth goes? He's ambitious, he has a big personality, I saw Neville Southall sang his praises but being the +1 for each new coach isn't really working for anyone.

If Moyes come back, it may be perfect timing. It's interesting that he's supposedly looking at Cahill being his assistant though, which is hardly a great move for Ferguson. I think we may get to see the true Ferguson if Moyes comes in, and maybe that will work out well. Failing that, it may be best for him to have a go at cutting his teeth elsewhere if he really wants to make an impression to come back.

Ferguson' should not be considered for any sort of coaching role. He has been the common factor in the shambles that we've witnessed in the last 5 years.

Always considered him to not really be part of anything , which is why he is still at the club.

Almost like a job for life, show up each day and try and coach a bit and we will pay you.

Makes a great cuppa apparently as well......priorities and all that!!

GET HIM GONE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.