Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try an even tougher one
What has Duncan Ferguson done in his coaching/ managerial career
Give you a clue starts with an even bigger Z

Not really tough that one though is it tbf as it would be kind of difficult to have done anything as a manager when he has never managed a team in his entire life and yet he is still equal with Howe who has been at it for over a decade. Who'd have thunk. :)

Not really tough that one though is it tbf as it would be kind of difficult to have done anything as a manager when he has never managed a team in his entire life and yet he is still equal with Howe who has been at it for over a decade. Who'd have thunk. :)
And that's why I was asking a poster on here who said he would rather have Dunc than Howe.
Ferguson has done nothing
Howe brought a club up from.the lowest division to the premier League. He has kept that club probably the smallest.in the league in that league for the last few years. I'm not advocating him. Just saying there is no comparison between him and Ferguson

And that's why I was asking a poster on who who said he would rather have Dunc than Howe.
Ferguson has done nothing
Howe brought a club up from.the lowest division to the premier League. He has kept that club probably the smallest.in the league in that league for the last few years. I'm not advocating him. Just saying there is no comparison between him and Ferguson

With Howe you know what your getting.

I mean currently we are a Premier League club, so we dont need somebody to take us through the leagues, we have managed quite well staying in the league for the last 70 odd years, so we dont need him for that and he doesnt win trophies. So I would LOVE to know what Eddie Howe could do for Everton that Duncan cant?

With Howe you know what your getting.

I mean currently we are a Premier League club, so we dont need somebody to take us through the leagues, we have managed quite well staying in the league for the last 70 odd years, so we dont need him for that and he doesnt win trophies. So I would LOVE to know what Eddie Howe could do for Everton that Duncan cant?
Like I said before I don't want Eddie Howe we hopefully can get better.
But Duncan hasn't got anything that I have that says he should get the job.
To be fair to Howe he has years of experience as a manager and years in the premier League so for me dwarfs Duncan.
But let me repeat I don't want him just wondering why you would want Ferguson instead of Howe

Last edited:
Like I said before I don't want Eddie Howe we hopefully can get better.
But Duncan hasn't got anything that I have that says he should get the job.
To be fair to Howe he has years of experience as a manager and years in the premier League so for me dwarfs Duncan.
But let me repeat I don't want him just wondering why you would want Ferguson instead of Howe

Cos I think Ferguson could do just as good as job as Eddie Howe.

For the record I wouldnt want either.

Cos I think Ferguson could do just as good as job as Eddie Howe.

For the record I wouldnt want either.
Well that's were we beg to differ. I can't see what Ferguson brings now as a coach neither mind as a manager.
Before the love affair with foreign managers all the successful managerscame from teams in lower leagues like catterick Kendall even royle for us.
So think howe has done well bringing a tiny club from being relegated out of the.league to getting them.promoted 3 times to the premier League and managing for a few years to keep them there

Well that's were we beg to differ. I can't see what Ferguson brings now as a coach neither mind as a manager.
Before the love affair with foreign managers all the successful managerscame from teams in lower leagues like catterick Kendall even royle for us.
So think howe has done well bringing a tiny club from being relegated out of the.league to getting them.promoted 3 times to the premier League and managing for a few years to keep them there

Well if we ever need a manager with experience in League One, I will be sure to give nice guy Eddie a ring.

Till then and while we stay a Premier League club, its a no from me.

Big Dunc bleeds blue; he bleeds as blue as the blue tears shed by Blue Bill when Blue Bill begins blubbering (which is bloody often!).
But Big Dunc to become the boss?...that's bleedin' bollocks !!

Would appointing Big Dunc to manager be a stupid idea? Yes!. Therefore, given the collective footballing nous of Everton's 'dream-team' of bosses (i.e. Blue Bill, Denise, and Farhad), you'd have to say Big Dunc has every chance of being appointed manager.

NSNO

We could extend it to rooms within buildings. The Peter Reid engine room which powers the floodlights, The Mikel Arteta Restaurant where beautiful things are created, the Morgan Schneiderlin shithouse etc etc
Fundamentally agree with this, but in a slight variation, I'd suggest Schneiderlin the statue, which in terms of activity and mobility, would be indistinguishable from the original. (Feeling slightly guilty about being so uncharitable in this season of goodwill).

Status
Not open for further replies.