Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we not clamour for our exes, have some professionalism, fed up with the jobs for the boys and old school tie club.. it’s been a bloody huge investment from the owner who doesn’t want to rock the boat (damn coward). Keep ties with the community etc....it’s time get the best people in.

Fed up with romantic notions of blood and glory.

For the record I blame everyone, supporters, owners, managers... the game has changed and we have not. bloody shambles.

Dunc is a good ambassador for the club and I love the man. But nowadays we need someone with analytical skills not just a hard man who can beat up a burglar.

Get Dunc to put out the cones and recruit some top talent to work Marco. We must stop the sentimental stuff and get into the 21st century.

Sad thing is I think I could post that on (maybe 5)threads on the front page..peoples mediocrity club... we have no teeth.

Ah ok for some reason I thought they never go on.ferguson will probably stay then if moyes comes in do you reckon ?
To be honest I hope Moyes is by passed, but if he comes Duncan will most probably stay, he’s outlasted the last four managers, not counting Unsworth, who by the way has a chance this time but hopefully is also by overlooked, can’t see any outstanding candidates being mentioned in today’s nominations.

Everton19, just thought on, yes Moyes and Ferguson did have a falling out when Duncan was a player with Everton but Ferguson apologised and later on was given the chance to learn the coaching game.

IMO he owes Everton FC about £8M for masquerading as a coach.

I blame Johnson for bringing the utter waster here.

Status
Not open for further replies.