Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to be cleared out with the rest of them. Not even a clue what he actually does apart from care taking and ball fetching at Finch Farm. He obviously doesn't have any effect on our striking prowess, well not a positive effect anyway.

Needs to be cleared out with the rest of them. Not even a clue what he actually does apart from care taking and ball fetching at Finch Farm. He obviously doesn't have any effect on our striking prowess, well not a positive effect anyway.
"Dominic, here are some videos of me in my prime. I want you to study them and use my techniques to truly become a striker worthy of the number 9 shirt. Remember, no more than one goal every seven games, ok?"

Don't think you survive four managerial regimes of failure if you have any skin in the game - he is indeed burglarising a living laying the cones out. I agree it looks bad and he should be binned, but you might as well fire the tea lady whilst your at it for all the good it would do.
Yes I think the tea lady could be the one most likely to lose her job, especially if Moyes comes and brings Steve Round with him, Steve Round makes a lovely cup of tea !!That’s one of the feathers in his cap, to be honest that’s the only feather in his cap, mind you he does shout “ get stuck into them” every so often. Sinking into a deep depression thinking about those two beauts, took me mind off big Dunc.

Wouldn't be surprised if, soon once Moyes is back, we see the likes of Osman and Anichebe back at the club, to ply their trade alongside the likes of Baxter, Jeffers, Ferguson and Branch in some capacity. It's truly shocking. No wonder we're a laughing stock.
Finch Farm is currently stocking all ponds with carp in advance of Hibbo's return to the fold.

Bit unfair this. We have no idea, unless everyone hear is at finch farm every day, how good or bad this fella is. He is definitely not part of the decision process or any of the terd football Silva’s coaching serves up every week. He does as he’s told and is obviously well liked at the club, quotes from players suggest so. Lump on Brands, Silva and the cronies above them for this mess, not the guy who does as he’s told. He’s hardly assistant manager.

Bit unfair this. We have no idea, unless everyone hear is at finch farm every day, how good or bad this fella is. He is definitely not part of the decision process or any of the terd football Silva’s coaching serves up every week. He does as he’s told and is obviously well liked at the club, quotes from players suggest so. Lump on Brands, Silva and the cronies above them for this mess, not the guy who does as he’s told. He’s hardly assistant manager.

He is a first team coach and has been for the past few years. We see the fruit of his labour week in week out.

By all accounts, the players like Silva too. Fat lot of good that does.

Do moyes and Ferguson get on?

Status
Not open for further replies.