Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’ve traditionally done well against these sides in recent seasons though, not like he’s performed miracles. That performance today was one of the worst you’ll see against the worst arsenal side I’ve seen in decades

Don’t think he is at fault today apart from selecting the wrong players that’s not suited to the game plan.
Delph basically destroy the intended tactics for 70+ mins and once Holgate moves to midfield, the difference is obvious.

Tosun was a strange one. I think dunc is inexperience when it comes to substitution and.

Love big Dunc but the changes today were scary bad. Hooking a sub again and leaving Tom "I never have the ball fully under control" Davies on the park is plain weird

Appreciate the fact that Duncan stepped in and stopped the rot. Today was awful but he's come away unbeaten in some tough fixtures, he should try his hand at a Championship or League One club if the opportunity comes along. He's new to this and it shows but he's injected a bit of belief in to the team.

Ancelotti has a tough job on his hands. A lot of these players simply aren't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.