Duncan Ferguson MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes thank you. I am pretty sure Via and Bob did a version of this? Unless I have lost my mind. Like the OP on this thread
Nah you’re sound, Vic and Bobs version was one of the more successful remakes tbf, both characters played to their strengths…

Much like Dunc, who was definitely there, and the coaching team had us play to our strengths in the second half yesterday

I sense a new thread coming soon "The Crowd MIA"

bedford-blue.jpg

Another odd on how did the badge on Mina‘s socks get on the back not the front I thought socks only fit one way
Most players cut the feet out of the sock and wear a pair of same coloured socks over there feet, something to do with extra grip in the boots, so the leg part of the sock will have just twisted round, they use tape around their ankles to cover up where they have cut the sock I guess.

Love the man but if the thesis is that “something not-good persists in the club even through rapid turnover of managers,” then maybe he’s part of the problem.

By no means the only, in the coaching-operations area my prime culprit would be Unsworth. But if a way of doing things or a mindset has set in and it keeps proving wanting under serial managers then let’s have some discontinuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.