Dubai - Who Is There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you bent lad?

pia-mia-crown-instagram-1447847107-view-1.png

Looks like she needs a wash.

This 100%.

Underperforming footballers sunning theirselves whilst rochdale show them some guts and fight.

5 league wins all season and they’re rock bottom of league one and 11 points from safety so I’m not sure they’re the team we should be aspiring to. After all we sacked Koeman in October and he was pretty much halfway there on the league wins then .

I’m absolutely made up with the result today and they worked hard . you could though I’d suggest , from previous results , speculate that they maybe haven’t put in that kind of fight or showed those guts for the rest of the season or they wouldn’t be in so much trouble in the league .

I'm glad they went to Dubai to train. I heard the conditions their are quite similar to England's this time of year.

Maybe it's the American in me that overstates the importance of this, but you train in conditions the replicate what you'll face on match days.

They won't have many 27 degree, dry, sunny days the rest of this year.

Does anyone feel a little miffed about them going to Dubai?

Maybe I’m just a crank, but for me it’s saying, “don’t worry lads, you didn’t win. A trophy, but here’s a week of warm weather, 5* luxuries and a week to take your mind off how bad we are”.

I’d send them to Norway, come back when you win a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.