Drenthe the enigma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he have a baby? Or was it a miscarriage? I can rarely tell the difference.

Jokes about miscarriage are ****ing dispicable. I laugh at a lot of racist, sexist etc. jokes that you shouldn't laugh at, but if you knew how much sadness and pain a miscarriage causes you'd never say something like that. [Poor language removed].

Also, I don't even get it.

Oh, jesus christ. Didn't even notice this terrible reception till now.

Let's see... Uh, well, it's funny cause the way Drenthe plays is like child birth, sometimes it's a miracle, other times, it's a mis...

oh, **** it. Just, uh, sorry.

He has said sorry. Forget about it now.

I hope he plays in the semi and makes Glenn Johnson see his arse

Hmm. Yeah, anyway, so...

Football, yeah? It's alright isn't it? So's that Drenthe lad.

I think his assist rate is better than Landons since he arrived. Plus his goals are amazing.

Ill cry I'd we lose him. He would walk into most sides.

I think his assist rate is better than Landons since he arrived. Plus his goals are amazing.

Ill cry I'd we lose him. He would walk into most sides.

Disagree. I think you would see the same pattern for him in any side. Real Madrid are apparently too big for him, Everton too small (and narrow-minded), and at Hercules he had "personal" issues with the club.

More to the lad than balls and feet (though he might fancy a bit of that).

If you're going to laugh at one sick joke, you can't bitch when one you don't like comes along!

If you're going to laugh at one sick joke, you can't bitch when one you don't like comes along!
There's a difference between 'sick jokes' about an earthquake in Japan, say, where hardly anyone in the UK is affected, and jokes about miscarriage. Anyway, we moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.