Dream Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonefc1878

Player Valuation: £25k
What would be your dream 'Everton' victory?.

Against which Team? Liverpool

Venue? Wembley

Cup Competition? Champions League Final

Scorer? Hibbert Very last minute.

Even though we proberly wont be in the Hibbert when where in the champions league and also i dont think he'll score, but i can dreamlol

Last edited:
Against which Team? City

Venue? Wembley

Cup Competition? FA Cup Final

Scorer? Duncan - comes out of retirement to wear the blue nose again and put the shithouses in their place!

Against which team - Liverpool
Venue - Goodison Park
Competition - Premier League
Scorer - Steve Gerrard own goal.

It's the 90th minute, 0-0 deadlock. Everton need 2 points from the game to seal the league title, with FA Cup final against Accrington Stanley and Champions League final agaisnt a food poison stricken Olympiakos forthcoming. Liverpool need a point to stave off relegation.

But wait! In the 91st minute, Tony Hibbert surges into the box and lashes a ferocious 100 mph strike, it cannons onto the bar, hits Steven Gerrard on the arse and goes into the back of the net.

Full time - 1-0.

What would be your dream 'Everton' victory?.

Venue? Wembley

Cup Competition? Champions League Final

Scorer? Hibbert Very last minute.

Even though we proberly wont be in the Hibbert when where in the champions league and also i dont think he'll score, but i can dreamlol

'Fraid I'm gonna have to have 3 , kid .
1 ; League Cup ; Quits for '84 - and '77 , but a different side , granted .
2 ; F.A. Cup ; Quits for '86 and '89 .
3 ; European Cup ; Quits for the crime of the century , in robbing our greatest ever side of a chance to legitimately represent this Nation at the highest level .

Timmy to score the winner in at least one .

ALL against he Shabs .

Against which Team? Boca

Venue? Azteca, Mexico

Cup Competition? World Club Championship

Scorer? Wouldn't matter, though at a push-one of the home growns..b)

Against which team - Liverpool
Venue - Goodison Park
Competition - Premier League
Scorer - Steve Gerrard own goal.

It's the 90th minute, 0-0 deadlock. Everton need 2 points from the game to seal the league title, with FA Cup final against Accrington Stanley and Champions League final agaisnt a food poison stricken Olympiakos forthcoming. Liverpool need a point to stave off relegation.

But wait! In the 91st minute, Tony Hibbert surges into the box and lashes a ferocious 100 mph strike, it cannons onto the bar, hits Steven Gerrard on the arse and goes into the back of the net.

Full time - 1-0.

lolI share this dream.

Against which Team? the [Poor language removed]

Venue? the arl lady

Cup Competition? prem in early march

Scorer? most of the team would be on the scoresheet

it would be late feb / early march, and we would hammer the [Poor language removed] by seven goals plunging them into the championship, we would dance in the streets for 2 days and nights solid and parade effigies of fsw, and hang effigies of kopites from the lamp-posts and erect gallows around each of the men in the sea at crosby.

Venue? Goodison

Cup Competition? The last game of the Premiership season. Everton are deadlocked with Wigan to win the title. Man Utd have to win by 2 goals against Wigan to stay up and Liverpool have to beat Everton to stay up. Everton need a win and to score 3 to have any chance of winning the league.

Scorer? Everton are 2-0 up, Rodwell and Baxter scoring. Injury to Bidwell so 39 year old Everton legend Tony Hibbert comes on. Wigan win themselves a corner. Taken by Ruddy and thrown back out to Hibbert. Wigan are loosing to United by 1 goal to 0. Hibbert takes it past one player, cheeky stepover and flys past another. Barges through Agger. 30 yards out. Smashes it right into the top corner. GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL.

Hibbert scores, we riot.

Liverpool, Man Utd and Debt Wrathed Man City all go down with Everton winning the league.

How about Unirea in the Europa Cup Final.. Hamburg

Stevie Me Laa "should have been us like, know what I mean like.. bad melt that ref in the game in Romania like.."

FSW "the fact is I would have guaranteed we would have won it...."

Who cares who scores it.. oh ok, Jagielka for missing a year of football, what a comeback!

Status
Not open for further replies.