DRAW FOR THE NEXT ROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Southampton put Liverpool out this thing could really open up for us. Confident we can get past Boro then there's only City I wouldn't fancy playing in a two leg semi. A final four of Stoke Southampton City and Everton would leave all sides hopeful over a two leg tie whoever they got.

The collective misery on Sky last night at the r/s draw, Carragher saying Mellor had a 'mare there pulling out Southampton.

BUT DAYZ DERMIGHTY LIBPUULFUßßBALLKLUB, ALL ROUND DER WERLD WID DER MIGHTY KOP
If that draw had been Boro/Liverpool, S'ton/Everton there'd have been much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

We get it the right way round and some are throwing themselves over a cliff.

If Southampton put Liverpool out this thing could really open up for us. Confident we can get past Boro then there's only City I wouldn't fancy playing in a two leg semi. A final four of Stoke Southampton City and Everton would leave all sides hopeful over a two leg tie whoever they got.

Bobby knows how to get the job done against them in a final.

We got a very good draw. A Championship team away from the nervousness and doom of Goodison. Apart from Sheff Wed away I couldn't have hand picked a better draw; and I couldn't have handpicked a worse one for Liverpool - they got THE team at this stage to avoid travelling to.
Exactly mate

Couldnt have asked for a better draw. Stoke, arseholes to play againt, saints can be good, liverpool would sell their souls again, city best team in it, sheff wed knocking teams out and i cant remember the last one lol

Either way boro was the the best possible game, and we are 90 mins away from the semi final!

Good draw for us.

Just a shame City got THE easiest draw possible the horrible scruffy Shameless tramps.

City vs whoever in the final as they will beat anyone over 2 legs.

Any indication of the allocation for this and the chances of tickets for the likes of me and my son (4)? We are up in Scotland and don't have any stubs for this season. Ta.

Should get 5k allocation surely? Easily sell that out aswell. Probably be on the Wednesday 2nd, then we dont have a game untill Palace on the Monday

You jammy jammy b'tard. Quick research will tell you that it's the scruffiest of scruffy towns with Help For Heroes beauts snarling at you on every corner and impoverished skank families thinking Seal Sands is like their Orlando.

bet you any money, this will be snook into the preview word for word.

Our match is bound to be televised live on Sky, one would think.

And the RS game as the televised one the other night.

Ours will be on the Tuesday cos Boro have a league fixture on the Friday night in the same week.

No excuses for not putting out a full team cos we don't play our weekly league fixture til the Monday night the following week.

In short this opportunity is about as close as it gets to finally win this cup

Status
Not open for further replies.