DRAW FOR THE NEXT ROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middlesbrough away will be grim I think and a tough semi final looks likely. Then City in final. It's hard to win stuff isn't it.

Any game away in the quarters would be hard, look what sheff we'd did to Arsenal.

Gonna need 3 brilliant performances to get to the final and then a performance worthy of winning a trophy.

Shame we're Everton and we've only won 5 games all season. Really need our league form to pick up in this next set of fixtures, we need to be running on confidence for this Roberto team to work.

We could have got atleast 8 differet scenarios wich would have been more difficult than what we got

City H,A
Soton H,A
Rs H,A
Stoke A
Hull A
We got a very good draw. A Championship team away from the nervousness and doom of Goodison. Apart from Sheff Wed away I couldn't have hand picked a better draw; and I couldn't have handpicked a worse one for Liverpool - they got THE team at this stage to avoid travelling to.

We got a very good draw. A Championship team away from the nervousness and doom of Goodison. Apart from Sheff Wed away I couldn't have hand picked a better draw; and I couldn't have handpicked a worse one for Liverpool - they got THE team at this stage to avoid travelling to.

The collective misery on Sky last night at the r/s draw, Carragher saying Mellor had a 'mare there pulling out Southampton.

BUT DAYZ DERMIGHTY LIBPUULFUßßBALLKLUB, ALL ROUND DER WERLD WID DER MIGHTY KOP

Our match is bound to be televised live on Sky, one would think.

And the RS game as the televised one the other night.

So so draw obviously a home draw would of been more agreeable, but winnable as long as we go for it full tilt (Sunderland 2012 FA cup)....
At the same time can't help but remember the sword of Damocles falling on our beloved Walter Smith in a quarter final at Boro...

Status
Not open for further replies.