Drag & Drop 1 Historical EFC Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Reid or Andy Gray would do for a start.
Or big Nev - he wouldn’t smile every time he made a mistake. If he ever made one

I'd like to go Tim Cahill... It's his character and never say die attitude that we need. Would also like gravesen and carsley back at the peak of their powers. Would choose Big Dunc but can't see him getting away with half of what he used to.

My dad always wanted Colin Todd back, said apart from Bally he's the one we should never have sold.

With all the shouts for Reidy I'm gonna go for Bracewell. Proper midfielder. I'd give my left nut for a prime Brace strolling around GP bossing stuff again.
Happy times.

Great minds and all that mate because for some reason Bracewell was the first name that popped into my head when I thought about our midfield.

I was thinking Peter Reid, Big Nev or Cahill...
Reid & Cahill would be a decent midfield!

Reid for just dragging the team from this dismal run and not letting anyone put in less than 100% - hopefully stitching together the whole team
Cahill for dynamic movement, runs and some goals
Southall for just having a player who is the world no.1 in a position..would inspire everyone surely.

Overall Reid

Peter Reid from my lifetime.

Before my time Bobby Collins. Described on here by someone who saw him play as 'think about the hardest player you ever saw, then double it.'

Southall. Would gain us 10-12 points a season
You've just picked him because you were in Star Wars together.
4effb4a844fbb0ebdc50b70a78b05c12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.